Read and Write MP3 Tags V1 und V2 with au3 (still open)

Hi,

I need only advanced informations about mp3 IDTags V1 and V2. I saw, that I can read the header of a mp3 file with a normally text-editor. Does an example in au3 exists? Or is somewhere a page with further informations about this theme? Is it principally possible to read and write mp3-Tags with au3? Thanks in advance Johannes from Germany

Edited by jlorenz1

Johannes LorenzBensheim, Germanyjlorenz1@web.de[post="12602"]Highlightning AutoIt Syntax in Notepad++ - Just copy in your Profile/application data/notepad++[/post]

I found this http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/Lazycat/udfs.html It is from Lazycat a tool to read mp3tags. It is big help I will transform it, so that I can write MP3 Tags to.

Johannes LorenzBensheim, Germanyjlorenz1@web.de[post="12602"]Highlightning AutoIt Syntax in Notepad++ - Just copy in your Profile/application data/notepad++[/post]

I found this http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/Lazycat/udfs.html It is from Lazycat a tool to read mp3tags. It is big help I will transform it, so that I can write MP3 Tags to.

I used The UDF from Lazycat. But in 70 % it doesn't work correctly. Instead of an interpret or Title I'm getting a hexadecimal number. The only thing that always works is the ID Version. And the errors aren't a problem of wrong formatted MP3-files. Johannes