Help with Internet Broswer Game

Well, I'm relatively new to AutoIt and just getting to know the programming language. For my first script I thought I'd try out writing code for an online browser game. All you have to do in the game is click "Enter Arena", it'll take you to the arena, and then press "Fight monster", and it'll take you into combat. After that, you just have to repeatedly click "Attack" until the monster is dead and then pick up an item if they drop one. I would like to include a chicken function where if you get too low health, you will run from battle, however I have no clue how to do this. I really have no idea where to get started to tell you the truth. I was thinking perhaps I could use MouseClick (x, y) for most of it, except then there would be no way to chicken.

Could anyone please lend me a helping hand?

P.S. If this isn't the right forum just tell me so :)

P.S.S. I've searched and read the helpfile, nothing there is helping me.

So far all I've gotten it to do is just click on "attack" repeatedly, hehe. And pixel search I really have no idea how to work in this type of situation. The game's called Ladder Slasher, I'll post a screeny tomorrow. (it keeps saying file too large even tho i saved as jpeg ><)

So far all I've gotten it to do is just click on "attack" repeatedly, hehe. And pixel search I really have no idea how to work in this type of situation. The game's called Ladder Slasher, I'll post a screeny tomorrow. (it keeps saying file too large even tho i saved as jpeg ><)

Is it a web-based game or a game with it's own client, just keep reading the help file and experience with it. Look in my signiture for the Screenshot taker.

Oh right, Welcome to AutoIt.