wait for page to load?

I have just been making it sleep for a few seconds when I want to wait for a page to load... but sometimes it loads faster, sometimes slower

I use firefox.

How can I make it sleep until the page loads?

Rather i would suggest using IE.au3 and the function IELoadWait() should do it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just been making it sleep for a few seconds when I want to wait for a page to load... but sometimes it loads faster, sometimes slower

I use firefox.

IE.au3 works very well for this. But if you prefer to use Firefox, you can combine the free iMacros Firefox Add-On with AutoIt. I prefer this over IE.au3 whenever I have to automate very complex websites (like automatic flight reconfirming, reserving me the seats in the best row automatically :) ), because I can visually record the form filling/clicking with iMacros. Then I use AutoIt to start Firefox and run the imacro, as described here: http://forum.iopus.com/viewtopic.php?t=3355

I use firefox.

If you insist using FireFox you can do this

get the check sum of the top right corner where is the animation when it is loading and then load page and sleep until newchecksum is equal the old one. Is that clear? Just sleep while the animation is moving

I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.