Autoit Ingame Commands

I was wondering if anyone knows a way for autoit to pickup ingame commands. Like an example would be if someone types {Enter}/quit{Enter}, it would do the quit function

Only way I thought of doing this was to use keylogger but I was wondering if anyone else know of another way.

Is it possible to just have a textbox pop up infront of the game screen when certain key is pressed so whatever is typed in textbox after being submitted would do the command?

Hmm forgot about the InputBox thanks for the help but will the inputbox pop out infront of the game screen? Also is there a way just to have the box itself instead of the whole little window that pops up in InputBox function?

well you could make a gui which isnt hard

and you could just have a spot to enter text and a button or you could put a combo box in with a list of available commands and allow it to be edited for other commands to be typed in

and you can set one thing the name escapes me right now just look in help file under GuiCreate and you can set it to be ontop of all over windows

It'd be far more efficient if you hooked the in-game function that reads console text via DLL and exporting it.

AutoIt can do read/write mem via Smoke_N's (forgot how to case his name) UDF's but it's messy.

Edited by gamepin126

It'd be far more efficient if you hooked the in-game function that reads console text via DLL and exported it.

AutoIt can do read/write mem via Smoke_N's (forgot how to case his name) UDF's but it's messy.

Huh what do you mean? How would I accomplish it?