Dell Support Alerts

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

How can I permanently delete these from starting in the system tray? They don't pop up on start up, but like 10 mins after the computer has been on... Just annoys me. Anyway way to delte them?

just disable the alerts.

i dont have a del.. so i dont know how.

i dont think its a startup issue.. i think its your computer connecting to dell.. and realizing that it needs an update

run msconfig to see if you have anytihing starting up.. although it would not take 10 minutes.. so i KNOW this isnt where your problem is arising.

Edited by t0ddie

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

The thing is, it's not downloading anything. (It does that seperately), but it is just popping up the little system tray icon. All it shows is alerts about viruses and stuff that are currently out and info. about them. I have no need for this, and it is in no way helping me. I have it disabled, but it keeps coming!

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

No its not anything like that. It just pops up, and says info. about viruses that are "big" right now. Doesn't download or anything, just lets you know not to open up unsafe emails and stuff. Pointless.