IE MMO Gaming help

kra55

Bassically im trying to automate certain aspect of a online text based MMO. Im really stuck trying to find probly what is a simple command so figured i would annoy every one.

i would like to be able to search for text then have the mouse highlight it and click once. After this i can work my way around the if and whiles etc when i need to i have played with some basic java :)

Another area would be once it has found the search text how to highlight a certain ammount of text next to it.....

couple of examples

i would like it to search the webpage i am currently on for energy then be able to check if i have full energy.....

Energy: 20/150

I would like to be able to search for certain items to check if they are instock and if they are click on manage

Weapons Loaned? Manage

Magnum In Stock Manage

Magnum out Manage

Any help would be much appreciated ;)

Welcome to the forums. Have you browsed through the helpfile yet? I think you'll find the documentation on all the IE functions very useful. I'm curious, why do you need to highlight text before you click it?

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

Welcome to the forums. Have you browsed through the helpfile yet? I think you'll find the documentation on all the IE functions very useful. I'm curious, why do you need to highlight text before you click it?

i dont really have to highlight it just my crappy explanation i have tried to read though the helpfiles but hanvt found much i will look up IE functions now :) ty for the help