SplashText window covering whole screen

sumit

Can you suggest how to use splashtext to create a window covering entire screen and text exactly on center of screen . My problem is when i run on other pc than my own the text is not in center or the window doesnt cover the entire screen.

Try this, it gets the size of the active desktop then uses that as the splash whatever.....

$Desk = WinGetSize("Program Manager")

SplashTextOn("title here", "text here", $Desk[2], $Desk[3])
Sleep(5000)
SplashOff

"Program Manager" automatically refers to the desktop in AutoIt

Edit: the @Desktop*** is also a good way to go, but if the desktop size changes when program is running, the @Desktop**** stays same as it was when it opened, using WinGetSize you can get the size any time you want to.

P.S. I don't know if the @Desktop**** only reading once is a problem with my computer, but it might work better for you :) give it a try.

Edited by TK_Incorperate

SplashTextOn("", "RTFM!", @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0 , 0, 33, "", 60, 1000)

:)

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]