Great math mind reader

Dtvscrotes

MsgBox(0,"Math Trick Step 1", "Think of a four digit number.(it can't be all the same digits)")
MsgBox(0,"Math Trick Step 2", "Now Rearrange that number to make a different number.(If you can't start again)")
MsgBox(0,"Math Trick Step 3", "Now subtract the smaller of the two numbers from the larger number.")
MsgBox(0,"Math Trick Step 4", "Now circle one of the numbers in your answer. Do not circle a zero because it is already a circle.")
MsgBox(0,"Math Trick Step 5", "Now remove the circled digit from your number.")
$number1=Inputbox("Math Trick Step 6", "Please type in your first leftover digit.")
$number2=Inputbox("Math Trick Step 7", "Please type in your second leftover digit.")
$number3=Inputbox("Math Trick Step 8", "Please type in your third leftover digit.(leave blank if there was no third digit)")
Sleep(1000)
Run("notepad.exe")
Sleep(2000)
Send("The number you circled was:")
$var=$number1+ $number2+ $number3
IF $var=9 or $var = 18 or $var = 27 Then
    Send(9)
ElseIf $var<9 Then
    Send(9-$var)
ElseIF $var<18 Then
    Send(18-$var)
ElseIF $var<27 Then
        Send(27-$var)
    EndIf
Sleep(1700)

Have fun fool your friends

Fool yourself if you dont read script and figure out how the trick works.

Cool Man

Ex

I Choose 5421

Now I Mess It Up 4125

Sub It 5421 - 4125 = 1296

Now I Take One Out 126

I Type In 1 Then 2 Then 6

Now It Tell My The 9 Number

It seems amazing at first that this works. If anyone wants to understand it and can't then I can explain it.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.