Command sequences need help

hey its me the noob again lol. What i need is a program that when W is pressed it starts:

press space

press W

press W

left click

shift

and it needs to do this everytime i press W

exit key of P

heres what i have and it doesnt work

#include <Misc.au3>

While 1

Sleep ( 250 )

If _IsPressed("57") Then

Send("{SPACE}")

sleep(100)

send(w)

sleep(50)

send(w)

mouseclick("left")

sleep(100)

Send("{LSHIFT}")

EndIf

WEnd

thanks

hey its me the noob again lol. What i need is a program that when W is pressed it starts:

press space

press W

press W

left click

shift

and it needs to do this everytime i press W

exit key of P

heres what i have and it doesnt work

#include <Misc.au3>

While 1

Sleep ( 250 )

If _IsPressed("57") Then

Send("{SPACE}")

sleep(100)

send(w)

sleep(50)

send(w)

mouseclick("left")

sleep(100)

Send("{LSHIFT}")

EndIf

WEnd

thanks

Try this...

#include <Misc.au3>

$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")

While 1

Sleep(100)
    If _IsPressed("50", $dll) then
        MsgBox(4096,"_IsPressed", "P Key Pressed")
        Terminate ()
        ExitLoop
    EndIf

If _IsPressed("57", $dll) then 
        MsgBox(4096,"_IsPressed", "W Key Pressed")
        W_Key_Pressed ()
        ExitLoop
    EndIf

WEnd
DllClose($dll)

Func W_Key_Pressed ()

Send("{SPACE}")
sleep(100)
send("w")
sleep(50)
send("w")
mouseclick("left")
sleep(100)
Send("{LSHIFT}") 

EndFunc

Func Terminate ()
MsgBox(4096,"","Exiting")
Exit
EndFunc

ok thanks alot! I think its working the way i need it to i tested it in noted pad and im pretty sure this is gonna work. ok but now the problem is im using this sequence in a game (GunZ the duel if that helps) and its a full screen game i dont know if this makes a difference but it doesnt work on the GunZ screen. so i mini'd the game and it was still running and working it just didnt work on the game. (pressing p still closed it tho so only the W didnt work) do u know why this is happening?

Thanks again

ok thanks alot! I think its working the way i need it to i tested it in noted pad and im pretty sure this is gonna work. ok but now the problem is im using this sequence in a game (GunZ the duel if that helps) and its a full screen game i dont know if this makes a difference but it doesnt work on the GunZ screen. so i mini'd the game and it was still running and working it just didnt work on the game. (pressing p still closed it tho so only the W didnt work) do u know why this is happening?

Thanks again

I did something like this ages ago when I was playing some game and I needed to do some cheat code really fast instead of typing it manually. Search the helpfile for "Hotkey". I basically made the hot key like "F7" or something and that executed the cheat code during the game....Try it out and then post it....

Edited by DjDeep00

then i guess no1 will reply cuz im way too busy to learn a program im nvr gonna use other then the program that im trying to make. im not wasting my time learning a language just to make one program. i thought the ppl here might b nice enuff to make it for me. its not like its gonna take u guys along time to do it.

then i guess no1 will reply cuz im way too busy to learn a program im nvr gonna use other then the program that im trying to make. im not wasting my time learning a language just to make one program. i thought the ppl here might b nice enuff to make it for me. its not like its gonna take u guys along time to do it.

Oh yeah, THAT will get you a freebie! :)

Try the Rent-A-Coder link in my sig...

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law