Listview Color a specific Column and Row Item

I cannot find anything (no example scripts) of ownerdraw in forums.

I don't really understand what you meant by

But there are example AU3 scripts for posibility to setup icon for any column in listview (not only for first one)

A decision is a powerful thing

I'm testing the AL3ListView class - using _ListView_SetItemImage() - but I'm getting "Error - _Mem_CtrlInit: Invalid window handle [0x00000000A]"

Or is that not what you're talking about either.

btw, do you have any ideas on where I could start researching ownerdraw? I can only imagine that it's way beyond me, but I'd like to push myself to my limits and see what happens.

I'm testing the AL3ListView class - using _ListView_SetItemImage() - but I'm getting "Error - _Mem_CtrlInit: Invalid window handle [0x00000000A]"

Or is that not what you're talking about either.

btw, do you have any ideas on where I could start researching ownerdraw? I can only imagine that it's way beyond me, but I'd like to push myself to my limits and see what happens.

Look here

Look here

I found the example in the Help File. Wow, that is complicated. I want to learn it though. It seems to be very powerful in general. Furthermore, what I'm working on right now, actually seems to require this ownerdrawn method. It's going to take some time to figure it out for LVs, but I think in doing so I'll learn about the general Ownerdrawn method.

• 2 months later...