quick question before I get started

I have used macro's in the past but have never wrote any. Well its time I learned to write my own and was just wondering how much I can and cannot do with a macro.

What I need to do is somehow monitor a few aspects of the game like health and when it reaches a certain lvl heal myself.

Is something like this possilbe with macros?

With AutoIt you are almost able to do anything.

Inn your case you would need to either create a function where you read the pixels of you healthbar inn the game, or find its memory location.

then if health drops under your set % you make it heal.

Heres a silly script that shows different cases if health is under a set %.

Dim $health = 100

While 1

$health -=1
    If $health < 0 Then
        $health = 100
    EndIf
    Sleep(100)

Select
        Case $health < 1
            ConsoleWrite("YOU DIE. Current health is: "&$health&@CRLF)
            Sleep(5000)
        Case $health < 10
            ConsoleWrite("You'r about to die. Current health is: "&$health&@CRLF)
        Case $health < 20 
            ConsoleWrite("You'r health is very low. Current health is: "&$health&@CRLF)
        Case $health < 50
            ConsoleWrite("You should heal now. Current health is: "&$health&@CRLF)
        Case $health < 75
            ConsoleWrite("You should consider to heal now. Current health is: "&$health&@CRLF)
        Case $health < 100
            ConsoleWrite("Health ok. Current health is: "&$health&@CRLF)
    EndSelect

WEnd
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Ok I have done some searching and found the health address at 00F36838 could someone give me a sample line of code on how to get autoit to read this from game then from that I can setup the heal and the feed/heal pet options using keys F1-F3 keys.

Thanks