queasions about Exit and Control

gzken

Hi, since i tried autoit in recent day, i found autoit is pretty good for automating the GUI functions, but i got 2 problems.

1st case: i can not change the %ERRORLEVEL% variable by using Exit function

i have written a very simply script:

Exit 11oÝ÷ ٩ݶ§Ê&¦X¥zÚÅæ§v¶§nëbZv'ßz·§¶·¬jémmëpyéëºyâ§r¦jwi®©µ©Ý¶©o&Ú¶) Ûiÿøb¦-¢ÆÚÛ¢oÚºÚ"¶ýÿ¦'?צÿ]}i×s­u½v{­ÝÓ×øj:) ÚwjÇ¢ºÇºÚ"¶Ç+m¢»§he~éܶ*'{aÁ"Ø^­è¬h6²N)>'$z·(Úèè¾'^iÖ­y«-êZ­©µêÛºØjyíºÇ­à.Üß¡ì^¶¶Ø^
í®HÊ"q©ç¶ëB¶¹RzÐÚµ«h±ëmëÚ碫޶¸vÚ.±ëazè¥êíÊíç(ÚèX¤zØb±«­¢+Ù5Í    ½à À°ÅÕ½ÐíÝ¥ÐÅÕ½Ðì±
½¹Ñɽ±ÑQáÐ ÅÕ½Ðí
%ÁÁ±¥Ñ¥½¸ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí=,ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðím±ÍÌéQA¥­ÈÈÁ]¹
±ÍÌì%9MQ9
èÅtÅÕ½Ðì

it's ok, but using property in GUICtrlSetData(), thers was nothing happan, so how can i set the value when i cannt get the ControlID?

Please give me some advices, thanks for any kindly help.

Hi, since i tried autoit in recent day, i found autoit is pretty good for automating the GUI functions, but i got 2 problems.

1st case: i can not change the %ERRORLEVEL% variable by using Exit function

i have written a very simply script:

AutoIt script compiled to test.exe

Exit 11

it's ok, but using property in GUICtrlSetData(), thers was nothing happan, so how can i set the value when i cannt get the ControlID?

AutoIt script compiled to test.exe

Exit 11

Is the DayTimePicker control within the Gui you created?

Hi MHz, thanks a lot.

Did u mean that i could only wrap the AutoIt executable by batch to get the correct exitcode, but there is no way to get the correct exitcode by executing the program directly?

you question about 2nd case: the control which can not be getten the ControlID created by an external program, not by AutoIt's own function.