PixelSearch Request

Hello,

I know this isnt the right place to request anything, not even in my current position but I'd like to give it a try atleast.

Maybe I will start with the main idea, I'd like to make a PixelSearch with following Coords;

800 ,1 , 1024, 256

Which is basically this on the upper right;

Posted Image

What you might notice is that I want to use the PixelSearch here to lockon the green dots and rightclick on them.

The point where I fail in this is not the PixelSearch itself, but the problem that it always lock on the next green dot until a new one is found, but I'd like to have a Dot keep locked down until its gone and search for a new one after this. Can anyone provide me with a whole script/snippet/example of how I should manage this? I was thinking of searching for the pos of the color (The dots move slowly), and then int. a new search to ensure if the dot is still there and locked on or gone. Thanks

Edited by Kanaria2

Can you post your code so Far ?

If I understand Correctly make it into two loops, First one will look over entire Black Square looking for Any Green Dots. Once you find one enter a Second loop that will search a Small area around where the First CoOrds were. that way it can Continue to track the same Dot. Then once the Second loop no longer sees the Dot, exit back to the First loop and the procces starts over.

which direction are the Dots moving? tword the center?

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

Can you post your code so Far ?

If I understand Correctly make it into two loops, First one will look over entire Black Square looking for Any Green Dots. Once you find one enter a Second loop that will search a Small area around where the First CoOrds were. that way it can Continue to track the same Dot. Then once the Second loop no longer sees the Dot, exit back to the First loop and the procces starts over.

which direction are the Dots moving? tword the center?

Im pretty much sure posting the simple while loop and the pixelsearch is unnecessary :)

The Problem in that is how I should manage that, im not exegerating but my brain is really limited in complex thinking like that... and nor are my math skills. I am unsure of how i should keep drawing a pixelsearch via dynamic variables... or more likely how i should calculate them by just the x,y mousepos? Maybe there are more simple alternatives, like having a full pixelsearch always while choosing the first found result as "main" target.

The Dots may move freely, but they do in a slow manner. The middle shows the current position.

Edited by Kanaria2