Duplicate, Please Delete

Ok when I run this script I get one of two errors. In the code below, I try to activate the shortcut to the program I want to run. I get an error in line 8 saying it can't run the external program. I have also inserted the directory of the actual .EXE file. This say Error can't run Client.ini, which is the configuration file for the Gameclient. However, if I run that same directory in the windows Run box, the client opens up just fine. Any ideas?

;
; AutoIt Script
; GameClient Login
; by Dorochet
; 

; Open the game client
Run("C:\GameClient.exe.lnk")

;Wait for the window to be active
WinWaitActive("GameClientWnd")

;Enter the password
Send("Mypasswpord{Enter}")
Try ShellExecute() instead of Run(). You can't "Run" a .lnk, .pdf, .txt, or .xls file. You need Windows to look up the file association and take the proper action. That's what ShellExecute() does that Run() doesn't.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Thanks for the help, I have stopped using the shortcut and now point directly to the program, here is the new code. However I still have a problem, the program does not run properly, I assume that when the program is called, it tries to open the config file "Client.ini". When using the script I get an error saying it is inable to open "Client.ini". This is not a problem when I just run the program in windows or from the run command in windows. Whats the issue?

;
; AutoIt Script
; GameClient Login
; by Dorochet
; 

; Open the game client
ShellExecute("C:\Program Files\Galactica\GameClient\GameClient.exe")

;Wait for the window to be active
WinWaitActive("GameClientWnd")

;Enter the password
Send("Mypasswpord{Enter}")
You also have a duplicate post... and I answered in the other one...

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law