New Autoit Decompiler

I was wondering if a hacked decompiler can decompile a script with the latest version of autoit??

I am asking because i might release program with a couple minor passords. Its a game. the passwords are to get to another level. And it might be a very big game and i dont want people hacking it and taking the pass's out and cheating.

Sorry if this was a little off Autoit forums rules, just wondering...

I was wondering if a hacked decompiler can decompile a script with the latest version of autoit??

I am asking because i might release program with a couple minor passords. Its a game. the passwords are to get to another level. And it might be a very big game and i dont want people hacking it and taking the pass's out and cheating.

Sorry if this was a little off Autoit forums rules, just wondering...

If people really want to hack it any memory editor such as cheatengine and with ollydbg will just do it...i think somewhere jon said 3.2.6.0 cannot be decompiled, maybe i am wrong.

...i think somewhere jon said 3.2.6.0 cannot be decompiled, maybe i am wrong.

If that is true, it might be time to make another cash donation to AutoIt.

Thanks Jon.

taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs

There are no hacked decompilers at the moment. Someone might devote time to creating one though.

Somebody released a hacked decomplier which can decompile regardless any situation or protection, the user id is in banned thread by jdeb

Hacked decompiler can be used only on scripts compiled with version up to 3.2.5.1.

From version 3.2.5.2 there is no script source stored in compiled EXE, there is binary bytecode instead.

For bytecode can't be made hacked decompiler, instead hacker must write decompiler "from scratch" if they want it.

So if you compile your script with latest version (3.2.6.0) you can be sure for now that nobody can get your script source from EXE.

But if you have some password in your script this is another story. This can be discovered from memory while your script is running by some debugger/asm decompiler as was said (OllyDbg,ICE,...).

• 9 months later...

Hacked decompiler can be used only on scripts compiled with version up to 3.2.5.1.

From version 3.2.5.2 there is no script source stored in compiled EXE, there is binary bytecode instead.

For bytecode can't be made hacked decompiler, instead hacker must write decompiler "from scratch" if they want it.

So if you compile your script with latest version (3.2.6.0) you can be sure for now that nobody can get your script source from EXE.

But if you have some password in your script this is another story. This can be discovered from memory while your script is running by some debugger/asm decompiler as was said (OllyDbg,ICE,...).

So if you obfuscated the password, wouldn't this effectively mask the password and force someone to fully decompile the bytecoded script instructions before even attempting to de-obfuscate the password?

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam