Points of a Circle

I am trying to find the x and y cords of the outside of a circle. I have the equation (x+h)^2 + (y+k)^2 = r^2. I want r to be about 700 but i dont know how i would use this equation in autoit. I want the center of the circle to be in the center of the screen. Im really confused. If i wasnt clear in explaining anyhitng just tell me.

I am trying to find the x and y cords of the outside of a circle. I have the equation (x+h)^2 + (y+k)^2 = r^2. I want r to be about 700 but i dont know how i would use this equation in autoit. I want the center of the circle to be in the center of the screen. Im really confused. If i wasnt clear in explaining anyhitng just tell me.

This gives you 21 points from x= -700 to x = 700 step 70, and the y values (+/-) that goes with each:

$sMsg = ""
For $x = -700 To 700 Step 70
    $sMsg &= $x & " : +/- " & Sqrt(700 ^ 2 - $x ^ 2) & @CRLF
Next
MsgBox(64, "Results", $sMsg)

If you want x/y at every 10deg around the circle or something like that, it's a different formula...

:)

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

thx, but i want x/y at every 10 deg. Im tryin to make a clock. Sorry i didnt realize they were different forumlas.

Edit: also i need the coords to be compatible with the desktop. So they have to all be in the 4th sector

Edited by sccrstvn93

thx, but i want x/y at every 10 deg. Im tryin to make a clock. Sorry i didnt realize they were different forumlas.

Edit: also i need the coords to be compatible with the desktop. So they have to all be in the 4th sector

Every 30deg for the numbers, and every 6deg for the minute marks... :)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law