Temp Dir UDF

DaProgrammer

;===============================================================================
;
; Function Name:    _CreateTempDir()
; Description:      Creates a temp folder.
;
; Requirement(s):   None.
; Return Value(s):  $TempDir - Full Path to the newly created Temp Directory
;
; Author(s):        KJ
;
;===============================================================================
Func _CreateTempDir()
    Local $string ,  $i
    For $i= 1 To 10
        $string &= Chr(Random(97, 122, 1))
    Next
    DirRemove(@TempDir & "\" & $string & "\",1)
    DirCreate(@TempDir & "\" & $string & "\")
    Return @TempDir & "\" & $string & "\"
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ù«­¢+Ù±½°
½¹ÍÐÀÌØíQµÁ¥Èô}
ÉÑQµÁ¥È ¤()¥±¥¹Íѱ° ÅÕ½ÐíèÀäÈí½Õµ¹Ñ̹MÑÑ¥¹ÌÀäÈí-(ÀäÈí5ä½Õµ¹ÑÌÀäÈíMÉ¥ÁÑÌÀäÈìĹ©ÁÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØíQµÁ¥È°Ä¤(¸¸¸(¸¸¸(¸¸¸)¥ÉIµ½Ù ÀÌØíѵÁ¥È°Ä¤

Edited by DaProgrammer

Your function will not work ... you cannot use variables for the parameters of FileInstall(). Have you tested it? It may run as a script but it will not work compiled, which takes away the whole point of FileInstall() ...

Edited by Hallman

• Moderators

In fairness... he probably never compiled and ran it... it just does a filecopy then...

On the other hand, before releasing something, maybe you should rtm on the functions you are using, and test it in each of the stages :) (releasing things blindly no matter how small and obscure the script could cause more harm than good if you don't understand everything that actually goes on).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Correct u all are :) my bad, it worked as script and i didn't compile so heres a new version. look at post 1.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=34805&hl=

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.