AL3X

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi again, ppl

just to inform you guys that i'm not dead :)

i'm just trying to get a grip on RegExp. I've never learnt regular expressions in the past.

Now I've reached the conclusion that, to take this any further and be able to provide a fairly flawless script, we really need to use RegExp for all the error handling and link validity stuff.

Best wishes

R we make how set post header to rapidshare and get it ?

if we can work it then , OK !

We can download premium links .

And members can update account rapid for myweb site for tools !

English, please.

EDIT: alright, I'll give it a try.

a ) sending post headers is just like submitting a form, for instance. you can't make miracles with it.

b ) we can't simulate a premium account access without actually having one.

I'm really sorry but i can't understand the rest.

EDIT 2: Welcome to the forum! :)

Edited by footswitch

Stop wasting your time. There is a DLL that you can use to bypass the RS clock and captcha and you won't have to make an OCR which is going to be HELLA HARD. Don't bother recreating anything, yes it is a challenge but its a waste of time. I have a premium account if you need something feel free to ask.

• Moderators

Stop wasting your time. There is a DLL that you can use to bypass the RS clock and captcha and you won't have to make an OCR which is going to be HELLA HARD. Don't bother recreating anything, yes it is a challenge but its a waste of time. I have a premium account if you need something feel free to ask.

Unless you wrote your own Captcha like I did :)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Is that so? lol... I'm kind of lost here... If I was about to ask something, I'd say "ok, so how does that work really?" :)

almost done with the downloader here... a complete UDF with extra options is already made, now just implementing it into a more suiteable invironment :)

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

well... told you i'd let you in if you want to but you've deccided you'd be better on your own ;)

-->downloader is already made to

-download any kind of file (of course)

-with speed measurements of choice (per sec/avarage)

-also with file-overwritting preferences.

-using a temp file or saving direct.

-dictate a specific save to folder...

-dictate a specific temp folder...

-dictate a specific OCR parameters.

++ checks the ATM fastest server of RS and downloads from it.

++ has my OCR configured to fit in and read the captchas.

-* have already downloaded a 99MB file to make sure it works and it does :)

of course all the script is mapped for erros, about 40 in number, (for any case something goes wrong...)

it's a real nice script though the implementation of it into my project is a bit hursh :P

i'll figure it out as always...

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

Well it turned out to be pretty impossible to find you OR alex online (icq), so I decided to leave it as it was and keep learning some stuff until we'd decide to go further :)

I got really interested in TCP and RegExp ;) but hey, I'm really glad that you decided to go on with it anyways. catch you later :P

@footswitch

It's never too late to become a part of the team...

- contact me on ICQ mate... i do need all the help i can get :)

Hi AL3X,

Glad to know you're still alive as well :) but let me tell you, you don't think very much when buying stuff, do you? lol

Look, right now the project is being "led" by SK. Meaning that I got "stuck" with RegExp and TCP and I've been exploring it in my free time, while SK has been improving the rapidshare downloader and he's near completion on that subject (I think).

I sent him a message through ICQ just to check out on stuff and offer any help he'd need, but I've received no reply yet.

Best,

footswitch

â–¼ footswitch

dude i havn't recieved nothing thus i recommand it that we'd find a nother way to contact each other that will also allow us to share files, my project is a big huge by now...

rs-downloader (completed) - about 2k lines.

general share program (almost oky for beta) - about 3K lines.

as you can see there is a lot of matterial to debug...

also alot of new plugins to be made (for some of the other share sites).

alsmost ready pictures:

http://rapidshare.com/files/62841108/Desktop.rar

to whom might like to see how will it look like...