--

AL3X

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could use some other way to OCR the images.

1. We download all images from rapidshare :) and rename then as the 4letters they have

2. Download the image from the selected URL

3. Compare the image from the URL with all the images that we have downloaded...

4. When a 100% image-clone is detected > put the name of the image in the page... xD

(...)

There are like 1679616 combinations (or close to that) for a 4 char string with each char being A-Z,0-9.

And we're assuming that two images with the same chars in the same order are equal! (the chars could be in a different horizontal or vertical position, right?)

Anyways, more than 1,5 million images to compare doesn't seem like a very good idea :P

So I'm quite happy to know that you were drunk when you wrote that :) LOL

@Generator

Hi there, generator! Actually there's no problem with the OCR recognition. Unless GOCR is bad with this font type, which actually is something I haven't tested yet :P

Anyways, we still have ptrex's Real OCR, which uses MS Office's OCR (MODI).

And using OCR can be as reliable as asking the user for the chars. There can still be an error, so what we need is to create a good error handler.

______

I think that when something fails, the logical step is trying again. Just as simple as that.

Well... would you like to code one or other thing from my ToDo list?

Like URL checking or error handling... I can provide the code "as is" (it asks for the code in an inputbox along with a SplashImage), but let me warn you it's a bit of a jungle here...

30 KB with the #include files.

I'm really bad with StringRegExp() - I don't know how to use it properly - but I think it could do wonders with this stuff.

I'm going to work on the OCR and test both GOCR and MODI. The user could even choose which one he'd want to use (since one of them requires Office to be installed).

I also need to include a .jpg to .pnm util, since GOCR only recognizes files in .p?m format.

Hi all,

nice idea, i don't realy want to blow everything to you guys, but the problem is, that not always gocr.exe can recognize images (not all images)...

For example, now Rapidshare team deside that the images will looks like that:

Posted Image

:)

And the recognation is returning this:

_____ ___
r   '  V __qo_D_  D 9L
_o'D o  0   a_9/
_UnaD_/,,vD,nc,,n,',,,,Au_ o ,D_8nIE7_

And how you will recognize this now? if is there another way to recognize this kind of images, then i will be very glad to know them, because i am to downloading from Rapidshare, and it will be greate to automize the process completly.

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

Hi all,

nice idea, i don't realy want to blow everything to you guys, but the problem is, that not always gocr.exe can recognize images (not all images)...

For example, now Rapidshare team deside that the images will looks like that:

Posted Image

:)

And the recognation is returning this:

_____ ___
r   '  V __qo_D_  D 9L
_o'D o  0   a_9/
_UnaD_/,,vD,nc,,n,',,,,Au_ o ,D_8nIE7_

And how you will recognize this now? if is there another way to recognize this kind of images, then i will be very glad to know them, because i am to downloading from Rapidshare, and it will be greate to automize the process completly.

This is what came to me after checking out the new rapidshare captchas:

"Holy sh*t. We're done."

@AL3X:

I think it could be done with, for example an .ini file (img1234567.jpg=19XT), but honestly I don't know how many images there are AND how often do they change.

Also I didn't check out if they have different images for each address, like rsXX.rapidshare.com (rs01, rs02, rs03... rs167...). And this multiplies possibilities... now imagine (36^4 * "number of servers")... it's like endless...

Last but not least, for that system to work, each user submission would have to be verified. More importantly, there should be obligatory user registrations in order to allow data for being uploaded.

Guys the OCR thingy and the Downloading IS EZ !!!

but what about the hidden navigation - are you done with it ?!

i would really like to help you guys, it's a great project and i can HELP ALOT !!!

but i can't seem to find the source code for whatever it is you're already done with ...

Posted Image

P.S: my name is Shlomi Kalfa.

Edited by Armand

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

Guys the OCR thingy and the Downloading IS EZ !!!

but what about the hidden navigation - are you done with it ?!

i would really like to help you guys, it's a great project and i can HELP ALOT !!!

but i can't seem to find the source code for whatever it is you're already done with ...

(...)

P.S: my name is Shlomi Kalfa.

Hi there Shlomi.

You seem to have made that yourself. That's awesome work :)

I don't know how that works, but I was thinking of changing levels - as contrast and brightness - until the desired result would've been reached. But I never tried anything of that kind, so I don't even know if it would work :) I think that's not an issue anymore :P

Honestly, I'm a little afraid of posting the source as it is right now, 'cause I really don't want to make a bad impression... lol

Let's say that everything's done except for OCR and error handling (when captchas aren't recognized or URLs are invalid, different pages are returned, and the script isn't ready for them - that is, the script expects that everything will be alright with no margin for errors. also we need functions to check for proper URLs - URLs that INetGet can handle properly).

I'd like to change the HTTP UDF (the one that communicates with the server) to make more sense out of it. Although it works, it's plenty of garbage :P

So please give me some time and I'll post a preliminar script tomorrow morning. I mean, this morning. It'll be a .zip file 'cause the code is long and there are at least three files involved.

EDIT: AL3X, I can't seem to get your theory regarding IP changing... You seem to have said earlier that changing your LOCAL address will remove rapidshare's time limits?

With me, I only get more files if I change my WAN address.

Or are you using a cable connection instead of xDSL? Well, the point is, I can't change my WAN address because of happy hours (unlimited traffic only for connections started at xx hours).

So if you have a solution please share :(

Just got hit by the time limit. It causes an error in the script because the expected IE form isn't found :) now that's what I'm talking about! lol

Thanks for your interest!

Regards,

footswitch

Edited by footswitch

Hi Shlomi,

I just wanted to ask you - what you are using to recognize the images?

I am using for download from rapidshare (and such services) USDownloader, only what i need to make my downloads completely automatic is the OCR :) - So what i can use to recognize images like i showd in my last pot here?

Let's say that everything's done except for OCR and error handling

These are the important issues, imo :)

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

My_Userbar.gif

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

@Armand

Wait a minute... so you're SK, the guy who makes SK's USDownloader, now in version 8.9 and fully supporting auto-downloads...

Please bear in mind that I didn't know the existance of your compiles of USDownloader.

After knowing this, I think "what in the world am I doing here?". Do you think we should go on with this?

lol...

Edited by footswitch

Loved my `officail` - "@Armand".

http://rapidshare.com/files/54428359/SK_s_USDownloader__v8.9_.exe - Automated USD.

well, if you've done you're research propperly then you should know by now that i'm REALY INTO rapid-downloading automation thus it might be nice to have our own hand-maid script to handle the entire download process.

i never started it since i don't have enough time for the lil stuff but i can help you guys out and together we might be able to make something work.

waiting for the script to check-it-out.

if you don't want to make it public you can send it to: shlomikalfa@yahoo.com / yanivkalfa@yahoo.com / shlomikalfa@walla.com

one of the above.

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

What the hell happened with this forum? I was unable to access it until today! It kept returning a database error...:S

In the meantime school's up again and I'm getting short in free time, but I definitely want to go on with this.

Well, Armand, I'm sending what I have to your first address @ yahoo.

I can't seem to get your theory regarding IP changing... You seem to have said earlier that changing your LOCAL address will remove rapidshare's time limits?
With me, I only get more files if I change my WAN address.

I'm using an ADSL cable modem (Motorola SB5100). Rapidshare limits people by their IP's. With my program the external IP changes. I mean, if you are using router or something like this my program wont do anything... but If you have direct conection by ethernet my program chages the IP. This way I can download files without waiting... xD

And yes... the idea with the images-upload was a bad idea... hmmm, I don't know how to do the OCR :P ...

I'll think it while I'm sleeping... xD ...

I'll go to bed because I'm very tired... Here (spain) is 12:38 and I got at home at 10:00 AM... al the night FIESTAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!! xD.... :)

PD: look at this OCR systems...

I'll see if I can get the OCR Research Team Program...

http://www.ocr-research.org.ua/
(seems to be very good...)

http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/
AL3X, Armand seems to have a LOT of work already done and much experience in this area. Check his posts above.

Oh, and forget about those crappy OCRs. He's got that as well :)

Edited by footswitch

Juu , I want it too, please :) :"> alex_vip_1@hotmail.com

Armand !!! You are a genios !!! (it's that correct? genios or genious?) YOU ARE A GOD !!! (L) OOHH YEAH !!!

The DecryptionCheck.exe thing is working very good :) . Hmm, I downloaded 7 links with your program (SK's Donwloader)

and it got an error in just one link !!! :P . Thats a very good result. Hmm, how does it works ??? :">

Ok guays :P what can I do? I have made already the GUI and the change IP comands... can I do something else ?

Check out you email box :(

I'm still hanging on with the URL filter... I'd really like to have something flawless here...

ALEX / footswitch my icq - 169461989 (;

Any progress with the downloader ?!

- PS. @footswitch

my ICQ is down for a few days now, but i'm almost done with the main concept of the project i was talking about, would like to send you a preview whenever it's possible (: get in contact with me ...

HF ALL.

@AL3X

There are all sorts of issues with the different OCR methodes, with the contemporary Captchas it is widely known that the best OCR (of my package) is FineReader, you have to toggle to it via the Options->Decryption property in the DecryptionCheck.exe !

- but first you have to download the program...

P.S - my icq is online, i've managed to fix that which went wrong with it... contact me there if needed.