is there such things as a autoit de-Obfuscater?

thexasis

• Developers

is there such things as a autoit de-Obfuscater?

if so please link me to it or tell me :)

Why ?

Assume when you wrote the script, you will still have the original source ....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Hey Jdeb, I have never used your Obfuscater, and I probably will in the futur, but is it able to obfuscate 1 function of a script so the script will all be readable at the exception of that one function?

Thanks,

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

• Developers

Hey Jdeb, I have never used your Obfuscater, and I probably will in the futur, but is it able to obfuscate 1 function of a script so the script will all be readable at the exception of that one function?

Thanks,

Kurt

There is an directive to stop obfuscation for a section but you have to understand how that work because else you will cripple the script.

I am not sure why you would want this ...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

no i lost the source when my comp got corrupted by a trojan horse and i had to restore it

There is no way to properly restore your original source.

Some claim they can De-obfuscate but i haven't seen anything yet that will properly de-obfuscate the latest version plus the Func and Variable names are lost forever.

Backup is something that takes time but eventually will save time ... and yea... I know ... the truth hurts :)

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

De-obfuscation. Out of the question.

As I said before: its not totally out of the question... it is partly possible.

Jos

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.