How does hide Progerame in the Task Manager List and Windows startup list

• Developers

All your questions posted till now don't give a comfortable feeling that you have good intentions....

What are you up to with AutoIt3 ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

All your questions posted till now don't give a comfortable feeling that you have good intentions....

What are you up to with AutoIt3 ?

I agree. The "How does read text of Password control?" topic you made and this coming right after is too coincidental. I don't think you are up to anything good unless you want to tell us otherwise.

- The Kandie Man

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

• Developers

I want do a software get windows infomation similar to Winspy

That is my purpose :)

I understand what you want to accomplish but as long as you don't have a valid reason I am not going to help you...

... and there is no need to post stuff here as long as there is no trust ....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

;) , hix

I down know, I'm Newbie. I'm from Vietnamse. I'm know few English. I'm sorry :)

Winspy is Programe get windows info (Freeware)

Download WinSpy

Download soure

Pleasev help me convert to Autoit. Thank! ;)

I know that WinSpy is Freeware and available on the Internet ... so why post it here ?

... and as mentioned, you have not explained as yet what your goals are other than to Hide programs and read Password fields... WHY ?

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Hix, I prepare to do 3 software. I need many data.

Get Yahoo Account (Hide programs, read Password "I using _keyPress")

KeyGet (==> windows Tittle)

WinGet ==> I need you help ( as Winspy ==> help me in job)

That is real...

Please, help me!

Code to do what you ask should not be posted to an open forum. Bad people could use such code to do bad things... not that you are a bad person ;-)

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Code to do what you ask should not be posted to an open forum. Bad people could use such code to do bad things... not that you are a bad person ;-)

hix, I don't know you comfort me or reproach me

My friend said that: nothing is a doulble-edged sword, i feel right. A knife can whittle fruit or to....ect...

My software using with good purpose as everybody likes.

"Wine not constrain, constraining not refuse"

• Developers

My software using with good purpose as everybody likes.

"Wine not constrain, constraining not refuse"

If this is true then try to explain your intentions .... else just leave ... its as simple as that ..

Oh and please remember that not everybody is native English so they might not understand all these wisdom's ( I don't but I am Dutch) ... :)

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Wine not constrain=Not addicted to wine (not given to wine)-which clouds and closes the mind

constraining not refuse= but with a ready or willing of mind

You understood that? :)

I am truly impressed!

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I have read the entire string, and I'm sorry to say I feel your intent is to do something we would not approve of. If you are looking to capture data, can you be specific on what kind of data? I will make a list, and you can simply answer yes or no to each choice. We seem to have a hard time understanding your intent.

• see what password is typed on the user's PC
  • see what user name is typed on the user's PC
  • see what credit card is used on the user's PC
  • see what pin is used on the user's PC
  • see what website is accessed on the user's PC
  • see what account number the user has with a website
  • see what bank the user has access to on the user's PC
  • see what the user's ID number is so a fake identity can be made
  • see what IP the user has so one can load software on the user's PC
  • see list of contacts on the user's PC and retrieve them for selling to others
  • see if the user's firewall is running on the user's PC
  • see what ports are open on the PC to allow for 2-way traffic between you and the user's PC
  • install maulware on the user's PC
  • install adware on the user's PC
  • install spyware on the user's PC
  • create backdoor account on user's PC
  • create remote zombie PC out of the user's PC
  • Plant software to capture data from the user's PC without the user's knowledge or permission.
  • playing a joke on someone's PC, and making it impossible for the user to remove it.
Just let us know if you answer yes to any of the above choices...

1. see what password is typed on the user's PC

2. see what user name is typed on the user's PC

3. see what credit card is used on the user's PC

4. see what pin is used on the user's PC

5. see what website is accessed on the user's PC

6. see what account number the user has with a website

7. see what bank the user has access to on the user's PC

8. see what the user's ID number is so a fake identity can be made

9. see what IP the user has so one can load software on the user's PC

10. see list of contacts on the user's PC and retrieve them for selling to others

11. see if the user's firewall is running on the user's PC

12. see what ports are open on the PC to allow for 2-way traffic between you and the user's PC

13. install malware on the user's PC

14. install adware on the user's PC

15. install spyware on the user's PC

16. create backdoor account on user's PC

17. create remote zombie PC out of the user's PC

18. Plant software to capture data from the user's PC without the user's knowledge or permission.

19. playing a joke on someone's PC, and making it impossible for the user to remove it.

1. yes

2. yes

3. yes

4. yes

5. yes

6. yes

7. yes

8. yes

9. yes

10. yes

11. yes

12. yes

13. yes

14. yes

15. yes

16. yes

17. yes

18. yes

19. nah, I want serious results... jokes are lame.

Thanks for your help and support :).

Edited by dandymcgee

- Dan [Website]

There is no good reason for a program to need to be hidden from the Task Manager. None. The only reason for wanting this are jokes/pranks/malware. If it does something good, then the user will not want to terminate it from Task Manager, therefore there is no reason to hide it. If at some point, you came up with some excuse or reason to hide it from taskman, I missed it in the "Engrish." However from what I can tell, you are up to no good.

If you want to read passwords shielded with "*"s, there are free programs on the internet that do that already, why not use one of those, and not risk associating Autoit with Malware.

You already have "Winspy" to keylog with. Why are you trying to blacklist our language? :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Forum,

The situation is: I ve got some program that starts with windows and stays resident on desktop screen.

If i taskswitch, i often have to over tap this program.

Is it possible with AutoIT to remove it from that "taskswitchlist"? I've searched the forum but i found nothing with content i could use.

Just to make sure: i never want to hide anything else but that.

Please help, or i get crazy o.0.

thx in advance