Aimbot

I'm planning on making a bot that functions like an aimbot. The point is to automatically click on specific structures in a flash-based RTS. I can't figure out how people make an autoIT script that recognizes pixel combonations. For example, there might be the color orange in one of the structures I want to select but also the background of the screen is orange. How can I get the script to tell the difference between the structure and the background? I have a thought but I think there's a simpler solution since I looked at some examplescripts before.

Thanks a lot for the help. :)

Do you have a liason visit the seven wonders of the world for you as well???

Because last time I checked, games were supposed to be played for their entertainment value, BY A GOD DAMN HUMAN.

If we were in the Matrix would you take the blue pill to mask reality and allow the machines to use your comatose body to generate electricity?

Do you have a liason visit the seven wonders of the world for you as well???

Because last time I checked, games were supposed to be played for their entertainment value, BY A GOD DAMN HUMAN.

If we were in the Matrix would you take the blue pill to mask reality and allow the machines to use your comatose body to generate electricity?

Games are much more fun when you have an unfair advantage. Plus, I'm not planning on making an aimbot (yet :)). To clarify, what I'm trying to do is make a bot that does a repetitive task on a MMO flash game that would otherwise take me 20 minutes. It's not cheating, it's time-saving.

Btw, ofLight, that's exactly what I was looking for. I thought it would be way more complicated than that. Thanks again. ;)