Skype dropdown menu select

Didonet

Ok, i'll search... but for that i didn't find it anywhere

I have

$start = GuiCtrlCreateButton( "S&tart", 5, 105, 40, 20)

and

Case $msg = $start

Some code...

How can i activate the $start with a hotbutton? Not to click on the button S&tart?

How can i activate the $start with a hotbutton? Not to click on the button S&tart?

Hmmm... you want to press a HotButton. Where is this button you want to press? On your belly, making it a hot bellybutton (aka navel), or a button on a web page, or a button on your KEYboard? Could a HotButton also be called a HotKey? Search the Help file for "hotkey" and see if that helps you.

Ok, i'll search... but for that i didn't find it anywhere

I have

$start = GuiCtrlCreateButton( "S&tart", 5, 105, 40, 20)

and

Case $msg = $start

Some code...

OK, hotkey, not hottbutton :) I mean hotkey.

I want to Case $msg = $start

with a GuiCtrlCreateButton and with a hotkey.

OK, hotkey, not hottbutton :) I mean hotkey.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't give you a hard time about your choice of word to describe the HotKey, rather trying to show how you could come up with some keywords to search on. You wanted to press a hotbutton, which could also be called a hotkey. So you should search Help for "hotbutton" and "hotkey" to see what you find. If nothing then search the forum. IMO we can all be lazy and not want to spend hours searching for a answers to our question. If that's the case why not just buy some software to do what you want.... oh yeah, people who are lazy are sometimes also cheap.

If you haven't found the answer to your other question, here's a clue for you. Use the keywords "minimize tray" and tell me what the 9th message on the 2nd page says. Yeah, believe it or not... the answers you want might not be on the first page! Imagine that :)

And I know you said your read the forum FAQ sticky, but what did it say about asking for help? Specifically it says your message should what? I don't think we're still on the topic of Skype dropdown menus, do you???

Later!