Food Guide: Recipe, Price Book, Shopping list maker

BigDaddyO

Mike:

I was wondering if it is possible to add slots for each meal in the meal planner. That way if someone wants to pick a main dish and a few side dishes, that is possible.

Thanks

I had initially wanted to do that but I could not find enough space on the screen to display everything. Also, I would have to store and retrieve sides in an entirely different manner since most of them would not be recipes (at least not the ones I make).

I am currently re-writing the Meal Planner in order to specify the starting Day and the number of days to process. I will keep the sides in mind while I am working on that.

Mike

I had initially wanted to do that but I could not find enough space on the screen to display everything. Also, I would have to store and retrieve sides in an entirely different manner since most of them would not be recipes (at least not the ones I make).

I am currently re-writing the Meal Planner in order to specify the starting Day and the number of days to process. I will keep the sides in mind while I am working on that.

Mike

Thank you. You are the best. My sides actually are recipes like homemade bread and lemon green beans. If you can't pull off the sides thing, that is okay. I am still loving your program.

• 2 weeks later...

@ 'MikeOsdx

In the function

Func _Create_Meal_Plan()

You have at line 660

Dim $aTmpSLqty[$i], $aTmpSLname[$i]

It's not obvious to me but is this line correct? I don't see how you can be sure $i has been set to the right value.

$stmpCoreQty is declared in Func _Add_MealPlan_Item() but not used, however it's set under some conditions in the function

_Get_Missing_Ingredients(), but it's not declared in that function and its value, even if set, is never used.

I apologise for being picky; these things may not really be a problem, but I have simply chosen your script to test a debugger that I'm developing.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.