Very Simple Chat Script

efsane

What is "It" that your referring to? Im having trouble understanding what your trying to say. Do you want a script or are you trying to create something?

Just a wild guess, I'm assuming he's referring to prompting with an input box in which a person would type the chat message they want to send. Then, after clicking a "Send" button, etc, have the script send that message to the particular chat recipient.

That being the case, I'd suggest taking a look at other chat scripts in the forums, as I personally wouldn't know where to begin with the client-to-client transmission (or client-to-server-to-client).

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

Just a wild guess, I'm assuming he's referring to prompting with an input box in which a person would type the chat message they want to send. Then, after clicking a "Send" button, etc, have the script send that message to the particular chat recipient.

That being the case, I'd suggest taking a look at other chat scripts in the forums, as I personally wouldn't know where to begin with the client-to-client transmission (or client-to-server-to-client).

Yes you are right. I've searched forum but couldn't find it. Anyone can write a basic code?

How about you "go and learn something about" AutoIt, and do your own work and write it yourself. If this is such an "easy-script" then why does someone else need to write it for you? If you want someone to do work for you there's a thing called money that usually exchanges hands. I'm sick and tired of people who come on these forums wanting something for nothing, so put up, or shut up, or leave, you're not contributing a lot to this community right now and I don't think many people will miss a guy who's only 4 posts have been nothing but trying to get someone to write his script for him.

How about you "go and learn something about" AutoIt, and do your own work and write it yourself. If this is such an "easy-script" then why does someone else need to write it for you? If you want someone to do work for you there's a thing called money that usually exchanges hands. I'm sick and tired of people who come on these forums wanting something for nothing, so put up, or shut up, or leave, you're not contributing a lot to this community right now and I don't think many people will miss a guy who's only 4 posts have been nothing but trying to get someone to write his script for him.

Then tell me where to start. I do not know ANYTHING about SCRIPTS. I just wanted 5-10lines of script. Is it too much for you? Or that's why you dont know it?

A "Send" to active window unlimited times

Ditto!!!

Where to start... in some other forum with that attitude you have!

8)

NEWHeader1.png

EDIT: previous post was removed by poster

If this is true... and it is an "on-line" game, Then your approach to help will be of little assistance

8)

sry 4 that remove Valuater, i whas reading once more what he whas tuping and realized that he IS makeing spambot, so i hit the delite button, my apinion is that sro is one of the best online games, where you can b with your friends and play together, one thing is to create helper that will buy you potions with one click on button, but spambot isnt my picture of helper so i delited post :/

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.