Selecting O(k) C(ancel) in language verions

Dirk98

Glad to see you've come to realize we have been telling you the same thing. Use AU3Info and ControlClick() or ControlSend() or ControlCommand(). Read up on those if you're not sure how to use them yet. You'll note that ChrisL suggested ControlFocus(), you could use WinActivate() too, since the Remark section of the Control...() functions clearly says

The Notepad Tutorial you were running through also talks about using AU3Info, so I'm not sure why our suggesting this to you was kinda new. Note the Notepad Tutorial doesn't cover Control...() functions but uses Send(), if you are going to use AU3Info and Control...() functions the information you want is located under the "Control" tab of AU3Info :). If you find that the Control tab is empty (has no information) then that window area isn't a control like ToolbarWindow32, Edit, Button, etc. Likewise, because something isn't a control does not mean you cannot use the Control...() functions on it. That's a little more advance, perhaps for another topic or day.

Again glad to see you've got the stuff working and you decided to trust our answers :). A word to the wise, anyone who appears to ignore the advice of others could find themselves wondering, "why won't anyone give me the answer to my question???"

Yeh, I've done all that as you might noticed from my scribbles above, but as I explained the point was to stick to the original example that did not use ControlClick, but only Send command.

I learned the both ways to achieve the same.

Thanks.