screen capture

icadea

I've combined a few scripts from this forum to make this first script which i always need. Nice to know it works. Probably someone will find a use for this too.

Features,

- save files as jpg

- saves in the same directory as the exe file. Creates a folder with date and time stamp file.

- instance checker to ensure only one program is running at a time

check and let me know if there are any flaw

code removed due to

1) This is not the right way to exercise and improve my skills (using other scripts)

2) This is NOT the right forum

3) Technically the way i'm doing is called plagiarism..

Edited by icadea

• This is not the right way to exercise and improve your skills (using other scripts)
  • This is NOT the right forum

I beg to differ, it should be the right way to exercise and improve our skills by using other scripts as example. If not how are we going to learn? At any college or higher education, whatever was done by others are made into textbook and taught to the people. I'm not a programer, Autoit help file does not give complete examples like what it does on the forum here. So the best way for me to learn is to make copy and paste and learn from the code.

I'm not taking credit for them, just putting it so others could look and learn just like me.

If you do have other ways to exercise and improve skills, kindly show the way or method instead of saying this is not the rightway. It would be humble to say and show the way instead of saying and leaving the person in the dark.

People are here to learn, so please guide them. thanks