Help me! Pixelgetcolor din't work

spymoon

Hi all,

I have problem with pixelgetcolor function to get color at game window. I can't get color, it always returns 0, either "AutoIT V3 window info" did. while "Winspector spy" work well. So do you know how "winspector spy" can get the color when AutoIt program could'nt.

My code:

HotKeySet("{end}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("{f1}", "Pixs")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Func Pixs()
$pos = MouseGetPos()

$pixie = PixelGetColor( $pos[0], $pos[1])
$color=Hex($pixie, 6)
$red = StringMid($color, 1, 2)
$green = StringMid($color, 3, 2)
$blue = StringMid($color, 5, 2)
$r = Dec($red)
$g = Dec($green)
$b = Dec($blue)
if $pos[0] > @DesktopWidth - 210 then $pos[0] = @DesktopWidth -210
if $pos[1] > @DesktopHeight - 70 then $pos[1] = @DesktopHeight -70
if $pos[0] = @DesktopWidth -210 and $pos[1] = @DesktopHeight - 70 then
$pos[0] = @DesktopWidth -215 *2
$pos[1] = @DesktopHeight -75 *2
endif
SplashTextOn ( "Color Checker","Red ("&$r &") Green ("&$g &") Blue ("&$b & ")"&@CRLF &"Hex---> " & $color &@CRLF &"Dec---> " &$pixie, 195, 55,$pos[0] +15 ,$pos[1] +15, 5, "Tahoma",10)
EndFunc

Best regards,

AutoIt aint able to get color of a few games where pixelreading is blocked, some other tools might work as you said yourself.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

I can't get color, it always returns 0, either "AutoIT V3 window info" did. while "Winspector spy" work well. So do you know how "winspector spy" can get the color when AutoIt program could'nt.

Where are you looking in AU3Info? I just did a quick comparison between the two programs (not within your game) and I see they both show the color correctly. What version AU3Info are you using? Where are you looking that you see Color:0? Where you need to look is under the Mouse tab and you'll see Color: 0xCC3333 which is the same thing as Winspector's Hex value: CC,33,33.

Where are you looking in AU3Info? I just did a quick comparison between the two programs (not within your game) and I see they both show the color correctly. What version AU3Info are you using? Where are you looking that you see Color:0? Where you need to look is under the Mouse tab and you'll see Color: 0xCC3333 which is the same thing as Winspector's Hex value: CC,33,33.

I use the latest version of AutoIt, the AU3Info work well with most of applications except my "Priston Tale" game. Winspector can retrieve pixel color, so it must have another way for AutoIt to do with getting pixel color but I don't know. So any body can help me , plz.

I use the latest version of AutoIt, the AU3Info work well with most of applications except my "Priston Tale" game. Winspector can retrieve pixel color, so it must have another way for AutoIt to do with getting pixel color but I don't know. So any body can help me , plz.

Maybe you can try do to a screenshot then find the pixel color in the fresh screenshot... Your screenshot will be have the same size X,Y then your game so mousepos will work to find the pixel coord.

#include <A3LScreenCap.au3>;need Auto3Lib to be install
; Capture full screen in a file
_ScreenCap_Capture("Image.jpg")oÝ÷ ÚÚºÚ"µÍÚ[ÛYH   ÐLÓØÜY[Ø]LÉÝÎÛYY]]ÌÓXÈH[Ý[Ú[ÛYH  ÐLÓÑTË]LÉÝÈÛYY]]ÌÓXÈH[Ý[ÈXZÙHØÜY[ÚÝ[Ù]H[HÙHØÜY[ÚÝÝÜH[Y[[ÜBÌÍÚ]XHÔØÜY[ØÐØJ
BÈ[]X[^HÑJÈXBÑÑTÔÝ

BÎÎÈÛÛYHÑJÈX[[][ÛÌÌÎÈ]HÛÌÎNÝÛÝÈÝÈÈÙ]H^[ÛÛÜÜY]ØÈÜÜÚXIÌÌÎÈÈÚ]ÝÛÑJÈXBÑÑTÔÚ]ÝÛ
BÐTWÑ[]SØXÝ
    ÌÍÚ]X

but i don't how to get the pixel color of a image :)

GoodLuck

Edited by crash748