Ok or Cancel not working

I have created a button to either press OK to continue or CANCEL to quit but pressing CANCEL doesn't quit. Yes I am a n00b to all this so did I miss some code that tells it "if cancel is pressed then end" ?

If Not IsDeclared("iMsgBoxAnswer") Then Local $iMsgBoxAnswer
$iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(1,"","This is my message!" & @CRLF & "If you do not wish to proceed with removing these files please" & @CRLF & "press the CANCEL button now.")
Select
    Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 1;OK

Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 2;Cancel

EndSelect
The SuperFlyChetGuy

I have created a button to either press OK to continue or CANCEL to quit but pressing CANCEL doesn't quit. Yes I am a n00b to all this so did I miss some code that tells it "if cancel is pressed then end" ?

$iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(1,"","This is my message!" & @CRLF & "If you do not wish to proceed with removing these files please" & @CRLF & "press the CANCEL button now.")
Select

Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 2;Cancel

EndSelect
You need to tell the script what to do when a particular button is clicked.

Select
        MsgBox(0, "OK", "You clicked OK")

Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 2 ;Cancel
        Exit

EndSelect

Support bacteria; it's the only culture most people have.LxP's Learning to Script with AutoIt 3 - Excellent starting placeVolly's Links Page - Links to cool and useful scriptsAutoIt Wrappers - Valuater's AutoIt Wrappers post. Lots of good stuff.Support AutoIt - Make a donation here; I did.[size="2"]#include <Guinness.pint>[/size]

Yes you are missing the code to tell the script what to do when those conditions are true. Is there a reason why you're not looking at the example code in the Help file? Look at the example code (scroll to the bottom of the page) for Select(). Hope that makes sense :).

Edit: Ksmith247, you good you. Just remember there's a fine line between being a helper and an enabler of certain behaviors. Doing for someone what they are capable of doing for themselves is really a disservice.

Edited by ssubirias3