Koda : My vars are prefixed with $A now ?!

Magellan

Hello everyone.

I've just downloaded the last version of Koda (1.7.0.0).

When I open a KXF file designed with Koda 1.6.0.2 and when I press F10 to run form and pick the code generated in scite, most of my vars are now prefixed with $A. For example, $Radio5 becomes : $ARadio5 :)

So, the rest of my code is no longer working. I'm sure that there's a parameter to set somewhere, but where ???????

Don't tell me that i'm sticked with Koda 1.6.0.2 :)

Thank you for your answers...

Regards.

Hello everyone.

I've just downloaded the last version of Koda (1.7.0.0).

When I open a KXF file designed with Koda 1.6.0.2 and when I press F10 to run form and pick the code generated in scite, most of my vars are now prefixed with $A. For example, $Radio5 becomes : $ARadio5 :)

So, the rest of my code is no longer working. I'm sure that there's a parameter to set somewhere, but where ???????

Don't tell me that i'm sticked with Koda 1.6.0.2 :)

Thank you for your answers...

Regards.

Oh yes... In this version default naming changed: now unneded prefix stripped at control creation time, not generating time. This is way better of course, but I see your problem... If your gui not too complex, you can remove in designer "A" from control names manually. Anyway, this is not reasonable to add old option back, so I'll try to write converter for this situation.