IE get object by name

Nahuel

Can someone please tell me the name of the button "enviar" here?

http://www.atfreeforum.com/internationalca...internationalca

I can do it by just pressing alt twice and then enter, but my stupids users keep minimizing the window so it doesn't work. If I can get the name of that object I could do it with the IE window invisible.

Anyone? :)

INPUT type=submit name=post

I suggest you install DebugBar (see my sig). It makes this very easy.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Oh I'll try it and I'll let you know. Thanks a lot. One last question, If I create a hidden IE and make it navigate to that site and post a message will it work? I mean, if it's hidden and the user is using many windows at the same time and all...

^I did, but I just couldn't figure it out. Thanks to DaleHohm's awesome tool (DebugBar) I finally made it. Turns out the form and the button had the same name so I used the 'index' parameter. Works great now, thanks.