Explorer View Contest (CANCELED)

THIS CONTEST HAS BEEN CANCELED by order of the board of directors of CRS Edited by Windowsknowitall

"To the well orgainized mind, Death is but the nextGreat Adventure" - Professor Dumbledore, Hogwarts Head Master(Excerpted from "Harry Potter and the Sorcers Stone" by J.K. Rowling)"Technology has a Life, Like Humans, and should be treated with respect. When You abuse it, You get abused!" - CRS Chairman of the Board of Directors (me)=================================================I will personally hand pick autoit scripters to join the CRS Corp Scripting Team.=================================================

Maybe this should be in the Chat forum? As this isn't in need of support, I'd say it probably shouldn't be in here "Find support for the GUI creation features of AutoIt here..." May I ask, who are you? What company is running this? Have you got permission from Jon to do this? I'd like to know more about who and why. But what happens after the contest to the ownership of the scripts? You said during that during the contest, all scripts will have shared ownership. Then, we have sole ownership after the contest. I don't see the point in this. It seems to be a scam to me.

Winner of this contest will be crowned AutoIt Explorer King

Hmmm, sorry I must of missed it , but maybe some credentials should be supplied by CRS.

You are ?

Your qualifications to bestow such a title?

Your hand picked judges have been screened and selected on what credentials?

(eg: they dress sharply, can juggle balls, they can do the prior 2 things and more....etc)

The intent of CRS code usage?

Cheers

• 6 months later...

This contest was canceled officially by the CRS Board of Directors on Sep 11 2007, 09:43 PM

Because of the following reasons:

- This contest was NOT started by the chairman of the board of directors.

Due to a security flaw with some of the CRS Data Centers account information

was leaked. This was a SCAM an should be ignored.

- This contest was NOT authorized by the administrator of this site

- This contest was NOT authorized by the Board of Directors of CRS Corporation

- This contest was NOT authorized by the Department of Public Relations

Should CRS Corporation ever start a contest on ANY forum, there will be a 25 digit

authorization key on the official rules post and a link to the CRS Corporation website.

The ONLY forum where this does not apply is the MSDN Developer Forums.

CRS Corporation would like to apologize to the following person(s):

- Jon, the administrator of this website

- The public, the users of this website

- Any other users who were scammed in this incident.

CRS Corporation will not tolerate identity theft or impersonation.

As a result of this incident CRS has removed it's data servers from

the internet.

CRS Corporation is and will be a freeware corporation, unless otherwise specified.

CRS would like to again, apologize to anyone who was scammed in this incident, and

thank you for your time.

Authorization Key: !RY38-JSU2M-52458-WH54A-M2G15

"To the well orgainized mind, Death is but the nextGreat Adventure" - Professor Dumbledore, Hogwarts Head Master(Excerpted from "Harry Potter and the Sorcers Stone" by J.K. Rowling)"Technology has a Life, Like Humans, and should be treated with respect. When You abuse it, You get abused!" - CRS Chairman of the Board of Directors (me)=================================================I will personally hand pick autoit scripters to join the CRS Corp Scripting Team.=================================================