2 moons bot. loop help

gainstaa

awww.... I dont have time to learn a program couldnt u help me by just writing the maybe 2 lines of code. im smashed with work school and gf. i dont have time to learn to write a program

couldnt u plz just od it for me ill give u a hug and a cookie?

awww.... I dont have time to learn a program couldnt u help me by just writing the maybe 2 lines of code. im smashed with work school and gf. i dont have time to learn to write a program

People aren't going to write the code for you. Take some time from the gaming to learn how.

BTW: The proper forum is

Help and Support

not Chat.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

No thanks, I'm full.

Look, most of us are smashed with work too, you just need to sit down and open up that helpfile. *points to sig* What Paulie gave you will work fine.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Honostly, it will take you like 2 minuets max to figure this out. You have spent more typing up this topic then it would take you to learn. Don't be lazy and learn how to do it yourself, life won't just give you something because you don't feel like actually exercising yor mind.

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

While 1

ControlSend("2Moons","","","{SPACE}") ;Sends the key space into 2Moons
ControlSend("2Moons","","","{2}") ;Sends the 2 key into 2Moons

WEnd

You mean this ??

Edited by AlmarM

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

But you have time for playing games?

wow... guys u said it took me longer to make and type this topic and all u did was call me lazy and took more time writing that then helping me out. no i dont have time for games thats y im trying to get some1 to make this robot.....

but thanks for nuffin guys.

wow... guys u said it took me longer to make and type this topic and all u did was call me lazy and took more time writing that then helping me out. no i dont have time for games thats y im trying to get some1 to make this robot.....

but thanks for nuffin guys.

By all means, by all means. It was a pleasure..:)

Someone even tok the time to write the two lines of code you asked for and this is how you honor them. I must say your nick fits you just nicely..:)

Edited by Uten