mousehook

JBeef

• Moderators

none of the links to mousehook work

Jap

It was deleted, no sense in asking why, it's just gone unless Jon chooses to put it up from a back up, or Larry returns to put it back.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

It was deleted, no sense in asking why, it's just gone unless Jon chooses to put it up from a back up, or Larry returns to put it back.

I have all that MouseHook from Larry saved on my HDD.

Here it is as attachment but probably I will remove it in the future when my attachments space will be full again.

I must delete lot of my old attachments already.

EDIT: MouseHook1.zip is older version, MouseHook2.zip is latest version also with sources for his DLL

EDIT2: removed attachments, see post #9 with original DLL from Larry

Edited by Zedna

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Both of these zip files have dll's that were compiled with a standing typo that prevents them from recognizing a mousewheelup message. ( discussed and fixed very briefly here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/lofivers...php?t46276.html )

So I compiled a copy that works, although I haven't tested it with anything but the mousewheel hooks. Just one change to the original source at line 179 and then a compile:

wParm = AU3_WM_MOUSEWHEELDOWN;

- tobamai

hook.dll

• 8 months later...

Hey guys,

Both of these zip files have dll's that were compiled with a standing typo that prevents them from recognizing a mousewheelup message. ( discussed and fixed very briefly here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/lofivers...php?t46276.html )

So I compiled a copy that works, although I haven't tested it with anything but the mousewheel hooks. Just one change to the original source at line 179 and then a compile:

wParm = AU3_WM_MOUSEWHEELDOWN;

- tobamai

Hi, tobamai,

I downloaded Zedna's MouseHook2.zip and tried to recompile it. I found line 179 is exactly the same as your change describes. But Line 177 should be changed from:

AU3_WM_MOUSEWHEELUP;

to:

wParm = AU3_WM_MOUSEWHEELUP;

And what does line 182 mean? Should it be changed to the following?

wParm = AU3_WM_MOUSEWHEELUP;

Another typo I found is at line 218, it should be:

PostMessage(m_hHwndKey, AU3_WM_KEYUP, wParam, iState);

Otherwise we will not get a WM_KEYUP notification.

BTW, I'm using VC++ 6.0, who can tell me why I can only build the code in "Win32 Release" but get an "error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _main" error in "Win32 Debug"? And finally, how to fix it?

Here is the fixed dll. Please pay attention that I didn't fully test it.

hook.dll