Hi!

I'm trying to make a gmail account creator bot and I have some problems with it

Here is what I've got

#include <IE.au3>
AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)
$file1 = FileOpen("names.txt", 0)
$file2 = FileOpen("acc.txt", 1)
for $i=1 to 5
If FileDelete("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\*.*") Then MsgBox(0, "ok", "ok")
$name = FileReadLine($file1)
FileWriteLine($file2, $name)
$ie = _IECreate("http://mail.google.com/mail/signup")
While _IEPropertyGet($ie, "busy")
    Sleep(100)
WEnd
$form = _IEFormGetObjByName($ie, "createaccount")
$fname = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($form, "FirstName")
_IEFormElementSetValue($fname, $name)
$lname = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($form, "LastName")
_IEFormElementSetValue($lname, $name)
$mail = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($form, "Email")
_IEFormElementSetValue($mail, $name)
$damn = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($form, "checkavailcaptcha")
if $damn<>0 Then
    $anss = InputBox("Enter code", "Please enter code")
    _IEFormElementSetValue($damn, $anss)
EndIf
$check = _IEGetObjByName($ie, "checkavail")
_IEAction($check, "click")
$pass = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($form, "Passwd")
_IEFormElementSetValue($pass, $name & $name)
$passag = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($form, "PasswdAgain")
_IEFormElementSetValue($passag, $name & $name)
_IEFormElementCheckboxSelect ($form, 0, "", 0, "byIndex")
_IEFormElementCheckboxSelect ($form, 1, "", 0, "byIndex")
$select = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($form, "selection")
_IEFormElementOptionselect ($select, 1, 1, "byIndex")
$ans = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($form, "IdentityAnswer")
_IEFormElementSetValue($ans, "333")
$country = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($form, "loc")
_IEFormElementOptionselect ($country, "US", 1, "byValue")
$captcha = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($form, "newaccountcaptcha")
send("{PGDN 2}")
$code = InputBox("Enter code", "Please enter code")
_IEFormElementSetValue($captcha, $code)
_IEFormSubmit($form)
MsgBox(0, "end", "end")
_IEQuit($ie)
Next

It worked great but once I've got this when opened the registration page

Account Already Created

The link you followed to this page has already been used to create your Gmail account. To access your account visit http://mail.google.com/mail and log in with the username and password you chose during registration. To create another Gmail account, you'll need a shiny new account creation link. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Than I got the idea to delete the cookies and temp files and continued to work again. However, I reinstalled my Windows and tried my program again but after few emails created I was redirected again to "Account Already Created" page. Than I started to observe what was going on with the temp files. When my program starts it deletes them all, not only google's but all temp files. And after I open a website they all are restored !?! Even those from different sites. I'm not sure if it is clear so I'll give you a example:

Before I start my program I have temp files from google, yahoo and autoitscript.com

Before I click ok on the first msgbox I check that there are no temp files

After my program opens google I check again and there are all temp files from google, yahoo and autoit again and I'm again redirected to the "Account Already Created" page. How can I avoid that? Maybe is very unclear, so please ask

I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

Don't this go against the gmail EULA?

So basically I think you are doing something they have told you you are not allowed to do, and the take measures against that.

That said, try to get a new WAN IP between each registration and make sure all cookies are deleted.

I do believe that what you are attempting is in violation of gmails terms of service.

I can understand wanting to do this for legitimate reasons (moving the family's email accounts, etc.)

but please note that the people who do this kind of stuff for real are the spammers we detest.

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

Don't this go against the gmail EULA?

So basically I think you are doing something they have told you you are not allowed to do, and the take measures against that.

That said, try to get a new WAN IP between each registration and make sure all cookies are deleted.

How to get new WAN IP?

And one of my questions was why or how all cookies 'return' after my program has deleted them

I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

I don't think gmail will be a favorite tool of a serious spammer. google is to hungry at saving your information to do attract those creatures. However you have something called gdrive and gmail drive shell extention.

Still is a breach of contract if I recall right..

How to get new WAN IP?

Ask in a network forum?

And one of my questions was why or how all cookies 'return' after my program has deleted them

You have closed all your explorer iexplor sessions before you did the delete? Don't have any fancy toolbars installed? Are the files identical or are they new?

You have closed all your explorer iexplor sessions before you did the delete? Don't have any fancy toolbars installed? Are the files identical or are they new?

Yes, I've closed all IE sessions before I do the delete, after the delete there is a msgbox which I use to pause my script and check if the files are deleted. After I make sure that all cookies are deleted I click ok and my program opens google and then I see again all cookies that were just deleted. I don't have any fancy toolbars as I just reinstalled my Windows

Use filemon and lurk it out then...:)

If you installed windows from a recovery cd and not a genuine Microsoft cd, then the manufacturer might have decided that the yahoo toolbar is a must. ACeR does..:)

Ohh, i'm very intrested in this kind of bots..

I have to ask, doesn't google and other mail services have a box that says "type in the pictures letters here" or something similar~

how do you bypass this? very curious :)!

Try firefox and set to "delete cookies when exit"? dunno ^^

Edited by newb2007

• 11 months later...

How to get new WAN IP?

new ip:

Start>run>cmd>

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

ipconfig /flushdns

or just restart modem or router (make script witch start browser goes to 192.168.x.x and press restart button in router software...)

:cheers

new ip:

Start>run>cmd>

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

ipconfig /flushdns

or just restart modem or router (make script witch start browser goes to 192.168.x.x and press restart button in router software...)

:cheers

Not all ISP's allow you to change your IP.

Sometimes you may have to go as far as changing your mac address (like comcast in my area)

Edited by Glyph

tolle indicium