-sigh- Decompiling

Fewmitz

Ok, I read a topic like this when I was searching for answers before, but here goes:

I downloaded what turned out to be a keylogger. But it wasn't really a keylogger. It just took information from my AutoComplete and cookies, and whatnot. So, I need to get the email address that it gets sent to. The only problem is, I'm a complete NOOB at AutoIt, as a whole I know very little about it. The decompiler from exe -> Aug3 requires a passphrase (obviously), which I don't have.

Is there anyway I can either:

A) Get the passphrase

:) Decompile it and view the source as a whole

?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

PS: I wasn't sure if this topic belonged here, so if it doesn't, just move it (and tell me).

Ok, I read a topic like this when I was searching for answers before, but here goes:

I downloaded what turned out to be a keylogger. But it wasn't really a keylogger. It just took information from my AutoComplete and cookies, and whatnot. So, I need to get the email address that it gets sent to. The only problem is, I'm a complete NOOB at AutoIt, as a whole I know very little about it. The decompiler from exe -> Aug3 requires a passphrase (obviously), which I don't have.

Is there anyway I can either:

A) Get the passphrase

:) Decompile it and view the source as a whole

?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

PS: I wasn't sure if this topic belonged here, so if it doesn't, just move it (and tell me).

I can't help you get what you want but I'll tell you what information you'll need to put up here so that someone who can help you will feel like it:

1. Where did you get that file from?

2. How do you know it took info from your autocomplete and cookies?

3. How do you know it sent that information to an e-mail address?

While your cause may be just, decompiling other's sources without their permission is frowned upon usually. It is possible to decompile scripts compiled with the exe stub versions up to 3.2.5.1 only (decompilation is not supported for subsequent versions like the latest 3.2.8.1). There are some people on the forum who can decompile scripts prior to 3.2.5.1 without having the password.

While its highly unlikely that they'll tell you how to go about doing it, you can try leaving a link here to the executable. They'll probably decompile it and give you the information you need (if they feel its justified).

Good luck and take care!

Im pretty sure you can do it with a hex editor, try that. (I won't post steps because too many people would use it for wrong purposes, and it has already been stated several times here that a hex editor can be used for this.)

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

I can't help you get what you want but I'll tell you what information you'll need to put up here so that someone who can help you will feel like it:

1. Where did you get that file from?

2. How do you know it took info from your autocomplete and cookies?

3. How do you know it sent that information to an e-mail address?

While your cause may be just, decompiling other's sources without their permission is frowned upon usually. It is possible to decompile scripts compiled with the exe stub versions up to 3.2.5.1 only (decompilation is not supported for subsequent versions like the latest 3.2.8.1). There are some people on the forum who can decompile scripts prior to 3.2.5.1 without having the password.

While its highly unlikely that they'll tell you how to go about doing it, you can try leaving a link here to the executable. They'll probably decompile it and give you the information you need (if they feel its justified).

Good luck and take care!

1) It was my friend messing around, he sent me a link, which turned out to be this

2) They told me

3) They told me

Im pretty sure you can do it with a hex editor, try that. (I won't post steps because too many people would use it for wrong purposes, and it has already been stated several times here that a hex editor can be used for this.)

I've tried Hexxing, and while I can get the email addresses (I forgot to mention that in my first post). I know WHERE they're sent, but that doesn't really help considering I know the guy. If you can view the whole script with a Hex editor, it's beyond me.

I'll host it hopefully tomorrow, but right now I'm tired.

Umm, then what agan is your goal? You said in your post you just needed to get the email adress but if you already have it...

I made a terrible series of typos in my first post, my bad.

I wanted to get the emails originally, and since I couldn't use AutoIt, I used a Hex Editor. So I got it.

Now I just want the script cause I do plan on learning AutoIt in the near future, and I doubt I'm just gonna find a guide on this kind of stuff, so I figured I have to learn by doing. I don't plan on using it for warez, but this kinda information is always good to have.