Autodesk Inventor automation - syslistview?

jp10558

I'm trying to open a new file in Inventor 11 Professional. I've started Inventor, and there is a new file dialog. Unfortunately it seems to use some selector that I cannot directly address - au3info doesn't show individual "buttons" for the new file type selector. It seems the only way to access this is via the mouse, but I've tried the mouse generator scripts etc, and the location apparently doesn't remain constant or something, as it's really hit or miss if my script hits the proper selector.

Is there a way to access a SysListView32 class control? That is, to see what is in there and click a selection?

If not, is there a better way than Au3Recorder to "aim" mouseclicks?

I'm trying to open a new file in Inventor 11 Professional. I've started Inventor, and there is a new file dialog. Unfortunately it seems to use some selector that I cannot directly address - au3info doesn't show individual "buttons" for the new file type selector. It seems the only way to access this is via the mouse, but I've tried the mouse generator scripts etc, and the location apparently doesn't remain constant or something, as it's really hit or miss if my script hits the proper selector.

Is there a way to access a SysListView32 class control? That is, to see what is in there and click a selection?

If not, is there a better way than Au3Recorder to "aim" mouseclicks?

Try something like this:

ControlFocus("Title Window", "", "SysListView321")
ControlSend("Title Window", "", "SysListView321", "{DOWN}")

Where 1 is the Instance.

This will focus on first line in ListView and then scroll down once.

Edited by ffdshow