HTML Encoder

Richard Robertson

I wrote this quick script to get around different types of web filters. You shoot your HTML file through it, and out comes an HTML file with a small javascript to tell the browser what the page actually contains. I'm sorry this explanation sucks.

$source = FileOpenDialog("Select file", "", "HTML Files (*.html)")
If @error Then Exit
$destination = FileSaveDialog("Save to", "", "HTML Files (*.html)")
If @error Then Exit

$len = FileGetSize($source)

$filein = FileOpen($source, 0)
$fileout = FileOpen($destination, 2)

FileWrite($fileout, '<html><script>document.write(unescape("')

For $a = 1 To $len
    FileWrite($fileout, "%" & Hex(Asc(FileRead($filein, 1)), 2))
Next

FileWrite($fileout, '"));document.close();</script></html>')

FileClose($filein)
FileClose($fileout)

MsgBox(0, "Done", $source & " finshed, output to " & $destination & ".")

Going to describe the program literally now.

1. Asks for input/output filenames.

Loop

2. Reads character by character from source file and converts it to the format %HH where HH is the hexadecimal form of the ASCII value.

3. Puts the %HH into the output file.

Until EOF

4. Lets you know it's finished.

Ask questions if you have them, I really can't think of what else to say.

Edit: Oh, and also your file will get bigger by 3 times plus some more for the javascript. So beware large files.

Edited by Richard Robertson

• Moderators

Since you are doing char by char, I would think this to be faster than opening the file up a million times for writing and reading:

$source = FileOpenDialog("Select file", "", "HTML Files (*.html)")
If @error Then Exit
$destination = FileSaveDialog("Save to", "", "HTML Files (*.html)")
If @error Then Exit

$sRead = FileRead($source)
$len = StringLen($sRead)

FileClose(FileOpen($destination, 2))

$sHold = ""

For $a = 1 To $len
    $sHold &= "%" & Hex(Asc(StringMid($sRead, $a, 1)), 2)
Next

FileWrite($destination, '<html><script>document.write(unescape("' & $sHold & '"));document.close();</script></html>')

MsgBox(0, "Done", $source & " finshed, output to " & $destination & ".")oÝ÷ ØÚ-µë-yÑÔáËޮȨ+)®Ún½éßjË^­«­¢+ØÀÌØíͽÕÉô¥±=Á¹¥±½ ÅÕ½ÐíM±Ð¥±ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí!Q50¥±Ì ¨¹¡Ñµ°¤ÅÕ½Ðì¤)%ÉɽÈQ¡¸á¥Ð(ÀÌØíÍÑ¥¹Ñ¥½¸ô¥±MÙ¥±½ ÅÕ½ÐíMÙѼÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí!Q50¥±Ì ¨¹¡Ñµ°¤ÅÕ½Ðì¤)%ÉɽÈQ¡¸á¥Ð()¥±
±½Í¡¥±=Á¸ ÀÌØíÍÑ¥¹Ñ¥½¸°È¤¤((ÀÌØíÍ!½±ôÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì((ÀÌØíÍIô¥±I ÀÌØíͽÕɤ(ÀÌØíÍ!àôMÑÉ¥¹QÉ¥µ1СMÑÉ¥¹Q½   ¥¹Éä ÀÌØíÍI¤°È¤(ÀÌØí±¸ôMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÍ!à¤()½ÈÀÌØíôÄQ¼ÀÌØí±¸MÑÀÈ($ÀÌØíÍ!½±µÀìôÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½ÐìµÀìMÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÍ!à°ÀÌØí°È¤)9áÐ()¥±]É¥Ñ ÀÌØíÍÑ¥¹Ñ¥½¸°Ìäì±Ðí¡Ñµ°ÐìØÀíÍÉ¥ÁÐÐí½Õµ¹Ð¹ÝɥѡչÍÁ ÅÕ½ÐìÌäìµÀìÀÌØíÍ!½±µÀìÌäìÅÕ½Ð줤í½Õµ¹Ð¹±½Í ¤ì±Ðì½ÍÉ¥ÁÐÐì±Ð콡ѵ°ÐìÌäì¤()5Í    ½à À°ÅÕ½Ðí½¹ÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØíͽÕɵÀìÅÕ½Ð쥹͡°½ÕÑÁÕÐѼÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÀÌØíÍÑ¥¹Ñ¥½¸µÀìÅÕ½Ðì¸ÅÕ½Ðì¤

**Just some food for thought.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Thanks Smoke, I appreciate the gesture, but I wrote this at 11 PM and didn't bother to think about speed.

But yes fear, the filter will just see a bunch of javascript and not see anything worth filtering. Unless it catches javascript that is. If you want to see what it looks like, throw a file through it, then open it up in your browser.

Nice, do this support ASCII characters only ?

[u]My Projects[/u]:General:WinShell (Version 1.6)YouTube Video Downloader Core (Version 2.0)Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements (Version 1.0)Web-Based:Directory Listing Script Written In AutoIt3 (Version 1.9 RC1)UDFs:UnicodeURL UDFHTML Entity UDF[u]My Website:[/u]http://dhilip89.hopto.org/[u]Closed Sources:[/u]YouTube Video Downloader (Version 1.3)[quote]If 1 + 1 = 10, then 1 + 1 ≠ 2[/quote]

@Dhilip, it only supports ASCII, yes, because javascript's unescape function only loads 2 hexadecimal characters.

@Manadar, I do see a difference, but according to DOM, they are identical with the exception that the other has a script in the head block. I loaded in both Firefox and Internet Explorer and saw different results. I don't know why it does that, all I can say is that the browser is handling the render process. It is still the exact same DOM structure.