AutoIt Painting :3

AzKay

I wanted to make a present for someones, Sooo.

I made this.

Open up, for example, MSPaint, paint something in there, Open up the painter.au3 script, edit the x/ycoords at the top, to match the paint image.

Be sure to use autoit info tool, set to client mode.

Open up the paint window, Press F3, and wait until it stops "Scanning".

Then, close the script, comment out the hotkeys to draw/detect, Then compile the script.

Give the exe to the person, or whatnot.

HAVE FUN KTHX.

To try it out, without having to do anything, Just run the painter.au3, and press F4.

- Problems~

- Red/Blue invert?

- Slow

- Doesnt paint some colours.

- Completely skips parts

Paint.zip

Edited by AzKay
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

The script is missing :)

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

Computers tend to do that.

So, Unzipping it doesnt work? oo

EDIT::

Oh, And nevermind the demo, It was bored, So I made it for someone.

Edited by AzKay
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #