Simple Splash Screen With .gif and water drop text

Dryden

This is basically a splash screen where u can edit the text and the image.

The splash size and location on screen will be the same nomatter what resolution u use.

the .gif should be named splash.gif and it should be in the same folder.

#NoTrayIcon
#include <GUIConstants.au3>
$tempo=2000
$tamanhox=@DesktopWidth*0.46875
$tamanhoy=$tamanhox/2
$posicaox=(@DesktopWidth/2)-($tamanhox/2)
$posicaoy=(@DesktopHeight/2)-($tamanhoy)
splashImageOn("","splash.gif",$tamanhox,$tamanhoy,$posicaox,$posicaoy,1)
$GUI = GUICreate ("Teste", $tamanhox, $tamanhoy, $posicaox, $posicaoy,$WS_POPUP, BitOR ($WS_EX_TRANSPARENT, $WS_EX_LAYERED, $WS_EX_TOPMOST))
$label = GUICtrlCreateLabel("© dRyDen 2007", $posicaox+($tamanhox/6), $posicaoy/($tamanhoy), $tamanhox/4, $tamanhoy/4,$SS_CENTER,0)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1,15,$tamanhox/30)
WinSetTrans ($GUI, "", 50)
GUISetBkColor(0xffffff, $GUI)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$GUI)
Sleep($tempo)
GUISetState(@SW_HIDE,$GUI)

btw if u need a image to test it here's the one I was using:

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7904/splashqa1.gif (don't forget to rename it to splash.gif)

Edited by Dryden

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett.

Text doesn't appears on my WIN98.

:S dunno why... try to adjust the transparency value:

WinSetTrans ($GUI, "", 50)

try seting this value higher and lower and see what happens.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett.

Edit: I got it now, nice example!

Edited by RazerM
My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.