INCLUDEs conflict

Dirk98

Guys, I have 2 different scripts that I need to join somehow. They execute different subsequent commands and I need to put them both in one script one after another. One script requires inclusion of SysTray_UDF.au3 and the other requires inclusion of <A3LMenu.au3> and <A3LToolbar.au3>. Soon as I include <A3LMenu.au3> and <A3LToolbar.au3>, without even adding the rest of the lines of the 2nd script, I get an error on the execution. Any ideas how to join such a script?

Many thanks.

Edited by Dirk98

Guys, I have 2 different scripts that I need to join somehow. They execute different subsequent commands and I need to put them both in one script one after another. One script requires inclusion of SysTray_UDF.au3 and the other requires inclusion of <A3LMenu.au3> and <A3LToolbar.au3>. Soon as I include <A3LMenu.au3> and <A3LToolbar.au3>, without even adding the rest of the lines of the 2nd script, I get an error on the execution. Any ideas how to join such a script?

Many thanks.

The #include-once directive needs to be at the top of each #include file in the event that the files do recursive #include statments. I know that I do it that way... example:

CUSTOM FILE 1

#include-once

#include "file02.au3"

#include "file03.au3"

<...>

CUSTOM FILE 2

#inclue-once

#include "file01.au3"

#include "file03.au3"

<...>

CUSTOM FILE 3

#include-once

#include file01.au3"

#include file02.au3"

MAIN PROGRAM FILE

#include "file01.au3"

<...>

And bingo...all 3 files are included with one simple statement.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache