Runescape macros

ashley

Ok im making a few auto's for my mates that play on runescape.

The pack includes:

Runescape autotalker:

A little program to auto type for you!

HiddenKeys:

Just incase you think you have a keylogger this will type your password with using your keyboard!

Autoclicker:

To clcik that the speed set if you dont want to.

Screenshot taker:

Take screenshots easily

AFK:

Anti log off script.

Download here

Edited by ashley

I don't want to 'attack' or anything... but this is the 'Example Scripts' forum. I don't like the idea of sharing a compiled app and not giving the source, even though you didn't make it all by yourself. People like me and Valuater helped you. What are you afraid of? That we'll 'steal' your app? If you want to make publicity and charge for it, go ahead, but don't do it here. It's not the purpose of these boards.

I wonder why are you posting this HERE?

If I'm not wrong (and I'm not) this section is called "Example Scripts" ... I may be "blind" because I fail to see where the "script" is - all I see is a couple of "exe".

Wanna sell your "product"? go ahead, it's your choice but don't post it here just for having something to brag about.

Believing "your word" about these being created in AutoIt? Why should I?

Being "convinced" about the so-called "scan report"? Anyone can easily type that.

Till you can prove the people that is nothing wrong - "Thumbs-down"

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

The purpose of example script forum is to share you script and application that are made by autoit, however you are expecting to sell it while telling the helpers who helped you coded almost entire script ( main func ) to not steal your code? :)

Scan result if you want:

http://www.virustotal.com/resultado.html?e...ed7f7014b104f49

BOTH EXECUABLES ***ARE*** AUTOIT SCRIPTS!!!! There both made, in the file properties, by autoit 3.2.9.1

I'm not questioning whether the executables are AutoIt (I have no personal need for them, so I'll never be using them), but just for the sake of clarification - Using something along the lines of Resource Hacker, I could modify an executable so that the file properties would say it was created by Santa's Elves, and is at version 8.67.5.309

Edit: Forgot to apply corresponding "!!!!"

Edited by Monamo

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

• 1 month later...