#include <A3LGDIPlus.au3> Error

• Moderators

I run a script that includes

#include <A3LGDIPlus.au3>

and says that it is unable to execute the dll $ghA3LGDIPDll

A wild stab in the dark... Do you have the GDIPlus.dll installed on your PC?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

well I checked the autoit file and looked were it was calling it and didn't see it, so i would not know were to locate it.

It's not an 'autoit' dll... it's a windows dll, so it would be you're system32 directory.

If you don't have, then download it to that directory.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

It's not an 'autoit' dll... it's a windows dll, so it would be you're system32 directory.

If you don't have, then download it to that directory.

I mean't I checked the include to see were it was calling the dll, and I checked my system 32 and the dll file is there but the script still complains it can't call it proper

edit:

$aResult = dllcall($gha3lgpdll, *int* , "gdiploadimagefromfile" , "wstr" , $filename" , *int_ptr" , 0)

Error autoit has encountered a fatal crash as a result of: unable to execute dllcall

Edited by testingtest

• Moderators

I mean't I checked the include to see were it was calling the dll, and I checked my system 32 and the dll file is there but the script still complains it can't call it proper

edit:

$aResult = dllcall($gha3lgpdll, *int* , "gdiploadimagefromfile" , "wstr" , $filename" , *int_ptr" , 0)

Error autoit has encountered a fatal crash as a result of: unable to execute dllcall

First, there is no $gha3lgpdll var in the A3LGDIPlus.au3.

Second, having said the above this is your script obviously, so without posting the script there is no way to fix your problem.

Third, That is the wrong way to call a DLL.... Dll's functions are case sensitive, as well as all of your syntax being wrong in that one call.

First, there is no $gha3lgpdll var in the A3LGDIPlus.au3.

Second, having said the above this is your script obviously, so without posting the script there is no way to fix your problem.

Third, That is the wrong way to call a DLL.... Dll's functions are case sensitive, as well as all of your syntax being wrong in that one call.

when I run lod3n launcher

I get that error

and yes there is a var called $ghA3LGDIPDll in A3LGDIPlus that is 141kb I found it in autoit folder in the include folder

I am happy your trying to help but this is making me mad I have installed everything needed

• Moderators

when I run lod3n launcher

I get that error

and yes there is a var called $ghA3LGDIPDll in A3LGDIPlus that is 141kb I found it in autoit folder in the include folder

I am happy your trying to help but this is making me mad I have installed everything needed

There may be a $ghA3LGDIPDll... But

But there's not a $gha3lgpdll as you are suggesting here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=407716

Edit:

Added highlighting for better clarity.

Edited by SmOke_N