A whole mess or errors on a program

Fewmitz

I decompiled it from an exe

I found out (once again thanks to one of the members on here) that when it was decompiled, an external script, hence the "file instal" at the beginning. To get this file I need to, apparently

If you want, you could run the original file blocking the .exe from writing files etc. Then decompile the extra file smile.gif can be un-safe but if you want this then go for it smile.gif (Try a virtual machine)

And I have an idea of what this means, but no idea how to do it.

but he told me im the 99th visitor and i won...

Psst... don't tell anyone else, but he's really the nephew of this Nigerian bank president who recently passed away, and after I get done helping him with a little transaction -- I'm 'gonna be RICH!

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Which is actually my predicament at the moment >_>

Yes, it is.

There is historically very little sympathy on this forum for people trying to decompile and rework the scripts of others.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

So the compiled version of script is fine, it looks like some kind of frontend / automation for Nirsoft Internet Explorer PassView.

When he decompiled it he didn't realize the PassView exe was embedded within the script.

You will have to supply the iepv.exe file in the proper FileInstall path.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/internet_explorer_password.html