including pictures

Is there any way to include a picture inside the .exe of auto-it, without having it extracted? This way, I can have it use the picture directly without having it installed and/or moved to another directory. I just want the picture inside the .exe, not in any folders or anything, kind of like "Dot.exe" for counterstrike, that includes the "dot" inside the .exe and read from inside the .exe

Thanks in advance.

~TK

Dang, all these people creating all these awesome functions, and nobody has even the slightest clue how to do this? lol I'm going to have to look into this some more I guess, I'll look into the wrapper see how it does it with the .ICO and see if I can't change it around and make one for images.

~TK

Dang, all these people creating all these awesome functions, and nobody has even the slightest clue how to do this? lol I'm going to have to look into this some more I guess, I'll look into the wrapper see how it does it with the .ICO and see if I can't change it around and make one for images.

~TK

Have a look at Zedna's udf.. At the moment it can only be used for BMP picture files I think.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

• Moderators

Thanks, but that doesn't work, at all.... it has 3 errors, 2 with his script, and one with the fact that the wrappers don't exist that he wants people to use.

~TK

Are you sure they don't exist and his options aren't working (seem to work for everyone else :) ) ... Or are you unsure whether or not you are up to date with everything (including the wrappers and definitions)?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.