AutoIt GUI

GEOSoft

I have downloaded Larry's GUI and put a test form together. Now does anyone have any decent samples of it's usage. The test form is simple enough. One program is run automatically and a second should be run optionally if a checkbox is selected. If the check box is selected then there are two radio buttons which come into play to determine the mode that the second app will run in. Now two questions.

Is there a way to grey out the radio buttons if the checkbox is not selected?

How would the code look to perform these functions?

It all works properly without the GUI, I just want to incorporate a UI to set the options at one time instead of running a series of Message Boxes to do it.

Please don't say to ask in the Yahoo forums. That is totaly out of the question since it's too much hassle at my end to disable everything I have blocking Yahoo.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"