How to Hondle IE Message box

yadav

Hi,I just want to click ok of IE message box,I am not able to automate it, The reason why is after displaying msg box

the script is not executing unless we click manualy,then only its executing next line of script,i tried with functions like,send(),ControClick()...etc,

if you have the solution for this,can you please send me the code,Thanks.

Why did you open a duplicate post? You have already gotten replies to your question here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=54004&hl=

Please answer the question asked of you there and don't clutter the forum.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

• Moderators

Sorry about that my friend,I didn't get the solution for this thats why i have to give again,thanks

You can bump that thread if you haven't gotten help yet... Please don't do duplicate posts in the future.

For those wishing to help, you can respond to this thread: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=54004&hl= On the same subject by the same author.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.