convert vbscript2

giogio

Maybe something like this:

$objFM = ObjCreate("FMPRO.Application")

$FileName = @TempDir & "\FM_Text.txt"

;Here is where you would do any outside action, gather data, ...
$strData1 = "test"   ;just to prove this example works, would normaly use data collected outside of filemaker
;strIndex is the Index field from the filemaker file
$strIndex = "1"

$hFile = FileOpen($FileName, 2)
;Next line writes a single line of text in Comma Delimited format any data you collect should be added here.
FileWrite($hFile, $strIndex & "," & $strData1)
FileClose($hFile)

Sleep(1000)
$objFM.Visible = True ; show FMPro
WinActivate("FileMaker Pro")
$objFMfiles = $objFM.Documents.Open("C:\Users\aholtzapfel\Desktop\ActiveX.fp7","admin","") 
$objFMfiles.DoFMScript("import") ; call this FM script
Edited by MsCreatoR

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

this could be added, but my problem is how to grab error on autoit scripting,

by franco

Hi,

See helpfile;

COM Error Handling

Using COM without proper error handling can be very tricky. Especially when you are not familiar with the Objects in your script.

An AutoIt script will immediately stop execution when it detects a COM error.  This is the default and also the safest setting.  In this case you have to take measures in your script to prevent the error from happening.

Only if there is no way to prevent a COM error, you could install an "Error Handler" in which you take action after the error has happened. It is not a solution to make a buggy script work properly. Neither does it catch non-COM related script errors (e.g. declaration and syntax errors).

Error handling is implemented in the same way as a normal COM Event, using ObjEvent() and a user defined COM Event Function. The only difference is the usage of the fixed string "AutoIt.Error" as the name of the object.

An example:

$oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error","MyErrFunc") ; Install a custom error handler 

; Performing a deliberate failure here (object does not exist)
$oIE = ObjCreate("InternetExplorer.Application")
$oIE.visible = 1
$oIE.bogus 
if @error then Msgbox(0,"","the previous line got an error.")

Exit 

; This is my custom error handler 
Func MyErrFunc() 
   $HexNumber=hex($oMyError.number,8) 
   Msgbox(0,"","We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & _
                "Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _
                "Windescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription ) 

SetError(1) ; something to check for when this function returns 
Endfunc

One thing is special about the Error Event Handler, and that is the Object it returns.  This is an AutoIt Error Object that contains some useful properties and methods.  It's implementation is partly based on the "Err" Object in VB(script):

Properties of the AutoIt Error Object:

.number   The Windows HRESULT value from a COM call 
.windescription The FormatWinError() text derived from .number 
.source  Name of the Object generating the error (contents from ExcepInfo.source) 
.description Source Object's description of the error (contents from ExcepInfo.description) 
.helpfile Source Object's helpfile for the error (contents from ExcepInfo.helpfile) 
.helpcontext  Source Object's helpfile context id number (contents from ExcepInfo.helpcontext) 
.lastdllerror The number returned from GetLastError() 
.scriptline The script line on which the error was generated 

Methods of the AutoIt Error Object:

.raise Raises an error event, initiated by the user 
.clear  Clears the contents of the Error Object (i.e. numbers to 0, strings to "") 

A note for UDF writers

You can only have ONE Error Event Handler active per AutoIt script. If you are writing UDF's containing COM functions, you can check if the user has an Error Handler installed as follows:

$sFuncName = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error")
if $sFuncName <> "" then Msgbox (0,"Test","User has installed Error Handler function: " & $sFuncName)

If no Error Handler was active, you can temporarily install your own during the UDF call.

However, you can never stop an existing Error Handler without releasing the variable it had been assigned to. If the script author had installed a COM Error Handler, it's his responsibility to use a proper function that will also be able to catch COM errors generated by UDF's.
randall

but my problem is how to grab error on autoit scripting

And i should gues it? from yours first post i understand that you need to translate the file to AutoIt syntax, and i did it i think.

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

My_Userbar.gif

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team