How can I make this program?

XR8

Hello all, I'm interested in making a simple program that the user enters some details - (3 boxes) then they press f11 and the program will repeat the same message over and over. So if in box 1 they put "XR8" and in the second they put "you're an idiot" It would do this.

/w XR8 you're an idiot.

The /w would be in every one. Then this message will be repeated every 10 seconds for 10 minutes - (The amount predetermined by the user). If the user wanted to stop this program at any time they would press f12. How could I build this program?

thanks all.

• Developers

Hello all, I'm interested in making a simple program that the user enters some details - (3 boxes) then they press f11 and the program will repeat the same message over and over. So if in box 1 they put "XR8" and in the second they put "you're an idiot" It would do this.

/w XR8 you're an idiot.

The /w would be in every one. Then this message will be repeated every 10 seconds for 10 minutes - (The amount predetermined by the user). If the user wanted to stop this program at any time they would press f12. How could I build this program?

thanks all.

Not a very smart introduction post...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Not a very smart introduction post...

I'll second that...

Try using the help file, that's a good place to start....most of the questions that you will have will be answered by the help file.

Good luck!

[font="Verdana"]People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. - George Benard Shaw[/font]