can you automate a mouse click? how?

Guest balefire

Guest balefire

i want to find a program that will tell my computer that my right mouse button is being pressed repeatedly. It would also work if the program pressed the right mouse button down and kept it pressed for up to 10 minutes....then let it go and pressed it again. if anyone can tell me how to do this OR give me a related site to teach me how to do this on my own i would be very appreciative. THANKYOU!

i want to find a program that will tell my computer that my right mouse button is being pressed repeatedly. It would also work if the program pressed the right mouse button down and kept it pressed for up to 10 minutes....then let it go and pressed it again. if anyone can tell me how to do this OR give me a related site to teach me how to do this on my own i would be very appreciative. THANKYOU!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you miss the "This is not a general support forum" warning at the top of this forum?If you want help, post under Support, and RTFM!

*** Matt @ MPCS

Check the manual to begin, just a little begin to help.

$x =;Where Click X position
$y =;Where Click Y position
$time =;How long (in seconds)
While 1
   MouseMove($x,$y,0)
   MouseDown('primary')
   Sleep($time * 1000)
   MouseUp('primary')
WEnd

Oh, Matt you are to hash with this noob, we need to be kind. You know, the noob of today maybe the Guru of tomorrow... :)

About this check: how I said something similar... :)

Edited by ezzetabi